What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,645 times)

SM

SM

Sounds like you might've skipped denial, anger and bargaining and went straight onto depression.  Which isn't a bad thing since the next stage is acceptance.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: SM on Sep 30, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
Sounds like you might've skipped denial, anger and bargaining and went straight onto depression.  Which isn't a bad thing since the next stage is acceptance.

Yeah, the first three are pointless.  I'm sure I'll be fine in a few weeks.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The stress and ballache of trying to book a last-minute holiday.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just really freaking annoyed with myself at the shit I've brought over the last couple of years. I've just got boxes of shit that I know I'm never going to touch that I've spent hundreds on - stupid f**king Star Trek Starships magazines and the accompanying model. I've got so many stupid boxes that I just don't want. I don't wanna just bin them, but I know it's going to be a nightmare trying to sell them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm really glad I've only got one franchise that I properly nerd out on, and that it's not one of the vast ones with "Star" in the title.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm more into Star Trek than Star Wars, but honestly, until this stupid magazine I've never really brought anything from it. Books which I get rid of after I've read once, and the Attack Wing game which I was good at. I just want these stupid models gone!

Stargate is one of my big fandoms, but they never really made any merchandise for that I actually liked. I've got most of the books (just some of the old old old ones that I didn't like that I got rid of) and the old Trading Card Game.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 01, 2019, 07:50:39 AM
Just really freaking annoyed with myself at the shit I've brought over the last couple of years. I've just got boxes of shit that I know I'm never going to touch that I've spent hundreds on - stupid f**king Star Trek Starships magazines and the accompanying model. I've got so many stupid boxes that I just don't want. I don't wanna just bin them, but I know it's going to be a nightmare trying to sell them.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 01, 2019, 07:50:39 AM

It's not your fault.

:laugh:

But seriously, I went through the same thing. Don't be annoyed, be thankful you found the brake lever. Most people never do.

TheSailingRabbit

The first thing I wanted to do when I woke up was cry.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Why?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2019, 02:01:37 PM
Why?

I don't know. I felt like today will be a long day and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm really behind on personal projects, like my writing, and the interview transcription. I know the transcription is not important, yet I feel like I've let Hicks down.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, don't worry about that. Focus on your own stuff when you've got the time.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 02, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

Oh, don't do that. If you start crying, then I'll start crying. Then Voodoo will start crying, then I'll accidentally fart and it will all just be so awkward.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

...that because ill be on Holiday ill miss a week of news and japes and what not

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 02, 2019, 06:25:44 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 02, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

Oh, don't do that. If you start crying, then I'll start crying. Then Voodoo will start crying, then I'll accidentally fart and it will all just be so awkward.

Then I'll just start laughing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed