What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,675 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Do you keep all the old ones when you get something new?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I try to sell old ones when I buy new ones. But that was when I was only rocking 2 primary rifles and a few pistols. I branched out a little bit and got a shotgun and brought a project gun.

At the minute I've got -

1. Krytac Kriss Vector
2. VFC Saber SD (basically an M4)
3. ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1
4. ICS CXP-UK1 (Transform4) - an M4 but I've sold this and giving it to its new owner today.
5.ICS G33  - an M4/G36C crossover. I've tentatively sold this.
6. Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle - pretty much a show piece, because I'm an Aliens fan so I need a Pulse Rifle, but I'm intending to get it upgraded to get it playable. I've had the shrouds sent off to get them painted properly.
7. JG SL-8 - a G36 based sniper rifle. This is my project gun. I intend to shrink it down to G36C sized but with the funky ass stock and use it as a platform to learn about upgrading and internals. Was a cheapo.
8. WE 1911 MEU - an old old pistol. Likely to get rid of this.
9. LS Works VP70 - because I'm an Aliens fan. Needs a new mag.
10. ASG CZ SP-01 Shadow - because it's f**king awesome. Best pistol I've ever used.
11. CYMA CM.355 - a simple spring shotgun that is fun in CQB.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back in work today. Didn't sleep well last night, probably didn't drop off until 3am-ish. I feel like shit.  :'(

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 27, 2017, 08:28:00 AM
Back in work today. Didn't sleep well last night, probably didn't drop off until 3am-ish. I feel like shit.  :'(

Yeah same here Hicks,

Last 2 weeks I keep waking up every 2 or 3 hours. I feel like I have full blown Insomnia at this point. I go to bed for 3 or 4 hours and I'm back awake for another 4 or 5. Its awful. I usually sleep really well and get hours of deep REM sleep a day. But for some reason my sleep pattern is all out of whack. It's affecting my ability to think and stuff. Ugh. Sleep is so important I'm coming to realize. I've cut back on my caffeine intake to just one cup of coffee a day and I'm down in my vacation home with the family and that still hasn't helped my sleep pattern much. I feel ya there. Sleep depravation is the WORST.  :-\

AliceApocalypse

Insomnia sucks, sorry you guys are having trouble.  Have you tried Melatonin? Take it about 30 minutes prior to going to bed and see if it helps.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 27, 2017, 04:58:33 PM
Insomnia sucks, sorry you guys are having trouble.  Have you tried Melatonin? Take it about 30 minutes prior to going to bed and see if it helps.

I'll have to try that sometime. I've never tried Meletonin because others have told me it can have negative effects on you but I don't see why trying it would hurt. I take Trazadone but that only helps temporarily. Do you suffer from any sleep problems Alice?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think I'd ever describe myself as an insomniac, I just struggle sometimes and I generally feel tired no matter what. Managed to get nearly 12 hours last night so feeling better.  :)

Baron Von Marlon

The latest concept art for Prometheus 2 made me sad because it didn't got made.
Another one in the line of great movies that never got made because the people in charge don't know how to do their job.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's something going around here and I think I've caught it. My stomach is killing me.  :-X

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Get well vsoon!

First couple of issues of that mystery Aliens magazine arrived, and I was all set to scan the covers for the wiki... only to realise they're so big they don't fit in my scanner. D'oh.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The lady's PS4 just bricked. Flashing blue light, tried the troubleshooting available online to no avail.

Darkness

Darkness

Cripes, you don't seem to have much luck. My old PS3 got the infamous ylod. Of course it was well out of warranty so I got another on ebay.

This might be a good opportunity to get a ps4 pro.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I had a PS2 brick on me once, but considering how old it was and how heavily it had been used it didn't seem like much of a bummer at the time.

So far, fingers crossed, I've had no issues with my 3 and 4.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 05, 2018, 06:53:14 PM
Cripes, you don't seem to have much luck. My old PS3 got the infamous ylod. Of course it was well out of warranty so I got another on ebay.

This might be a good opportunity to get a ps4 pro.

I ended up buying her a Slim one. Gonna see if I can salvage that PS4 and get rid of it. I read somewhere that replacing the hard-drive was one of the potential solutions for this particular error.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There's one of those by the road style trailer kitchens, the breakfast vans-type things, on the way to work. I always think about stopping for some breakie before work because I never eat breakfast but I never stop. This week I decided I would - they've been closed every time I've drove past.  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed