What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,950 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I remembered I have homework to do... so f**king much... :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got a bit of a headache/tired eyes. Came on last night. Still lingering. Annoying me now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm on my own today so I am the IT department. I'm hoping for a quiet day but this morning is already hectic.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2016, 08:35:30 AM
I'm on my own today so I am the IT department. I'm hoping for a quiet day but this morning is already hectic.

Are you the Roy or Moss of your department?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

After a couple of years of dealing with people's stupidity and problems that can be solved by turning it off and back on again...I'll let you guess.  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2016, 11:45:11 AM
After a couple of years of dealing with people's stupidity and problems that can be solved by turning it off and back on again...I'll let you guess.  :laugh:

Poor, poor Roy. Do you do Window Cleaning on the side? lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Armani.com is having a private sale of (just about) everything I need to complete my tuxedo and goodies. Why am I unhappy? No money to buy anything with.  :'( >:( :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 19, 2016, 02:45:01 PM

I can't remember that gag from the show?

Barely an hour into the day and I've had to deal with 2 idiot problems from 2 directors.  :-\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 07:53:33 AMBarely an hour into the day and I've had to deal with 2 idiot problems from 2 directors.  :-\

That's not a very nice thing to say about Ridley Scott and Shane Black, and I would've hoped they'd be able to handle things by themselves at this point in their careers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol! Followed by an eye-roll.  ::) I wish they came to me with their problems!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2016, 07:53:33 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 19, 2016, 02:45:01 PM

I can't remember that gag from the show?

There was an episode where he runs into an old mate, who thinks he's a window cleaner and he spends the whole episode trying to convince him otherwise and keeps failing

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Season 4, that's why I don't remember it as much! I watched 1 and 2 to death but not so much 3 and 4.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'd forgotten which Season it was as well. the way E4 show them lately they have kinda molded into one

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I brought 'em on DVD a few years back. I never watched it when it was on TV.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

TV was how i first watched it. Loved it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed