Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,280 times)

First Blood

First Blood

It's been pretty good. It seems more tongue and cheek as opposed to the previous two seasons. Seems they made a little more room for the comedy. It's fun watching Dean just act nuts sometimes seeing as he only has a year to live. And they just revealed that the Yellow Eyed Demon was in fact Azriel. They've mentioned Lucifer a little but didn't go into great detail about him.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, they definitely put more focus on the comedy after the first seasons. But there's still room for some really dark stuff. You just wait for the end of this season. ;)

And there's a Trickster episode in Season 3 as well. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 04, 2012, 09:22:43 PM
And there's a Trickster episode in Season 3 as well. ;D

Yuss. f**king love that character. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

And just to leave it with a bit of a teaser, let's just say that Azazel had bigger plans for Sam than simply leading the armies of Hell. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Do they ever tap into the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Seems like mythology that would be perfect for that show.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 04, 2012, 09:26:58 PM
And just to leave it with a bit of a teaser, let's just say that Azazel had bigger plans for Sam than simply leading the armies of Hell. ;)

All this talk is making me want to dig out season 1 and start from the beginning again!!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 04, 2012, 09:29:28 PM
Do they ever tap into the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Seems like mythology that would be perfect for that show.

Trust me, that's a big part of the show. ;)

Best Death I've ever seen on screen.

First Blood

First Blood

Well alright then. All this talk is getting me pumped to get through it all. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Added to that is that Season 4 has one of my favorite cliffhanging endings ever. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Rizzoli and Isles.

Cvalda

Cvalda

X-Files night with Eva, ShadowPred and Vepariga. Episode 13 of Season 2, Irresistible. Unfortunately Shadow OD'd on shrooms and went crazy during the viewing and started spouting silliness :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 06, 2012, 06:11:54 AM
X-Files night with Eva, ShadowPred and Vepariga. Episode 13 of Season 2, Irresistible. Unfortunately Shadow OD'd on shrooms and went crazy during the viewing and started spouting silliness :P

The episode was boring.

Cvalda

Cvalda

X-Files, Season 2 ep 14, Die Hand Die Verletzt. Another terrific ep.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Goddamn you, ShadowPred.
[close]
[close]
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 07, 2012, 05:35:01 AM
X-Files, Season 2 ep 14, Die Hand Die Verletzt. Another terrific ep.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Goddamn you, ShadowPred.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

V 2009

HOW'D IT GET CANCELLED?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed