Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,342 times)

fry1236

fry1236

Supernatural.......

Spoiler
BOBY DIED !!!!!!  NOOOOO  :'( :'( :'(

But castiel's death is worse....
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Might wanna put some spoiler tags on that.

fry1236

fry1236

Oh yeah.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 10, 2012, 04:33:44 AM
Supernatural.......

Spoiler

[close]

Don't worry...

Spoiler
Castiel is bound to be back somtime soon.
[close]

Lie

Lie

New Girl

It's like god smiled on me and made this for me just to show his appreciation. I love it... BUT WHY IS SHE WEARING GLASSES GOD!!! WHY!!! >:(

because she's a hipster.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Laufey on Jan 10, 2012, 12:10:06 PM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 10, 2012, 04:33:44 AM
Supernatural.......

Spoiler

[close]

Don't worry...

Spoiler
Castiel is bound to be back somtime soon.
[close]

HE BETTER COME BACK !!!!!!!!!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Cosmos
Just got through the Mars episode. Very well done.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Face Off

One word: Awesome

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

NASA tv has interviews with astronauts aboard the ISS at 6 a.m. yay   :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Robot Chicken: 100th Episode
Why am I full of disapointment?

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Season 1 & 2 of Community on DVD. I need more.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler
I just saw the first episode of this new TV series by J.J. Abrams and it was pretty damn interesting. The story begins in 1963. Two guards arrive at Alcatraz at night, only to discover that every person on the island has mysteriously vanished. Flash forward to present day, where one of the inmates, Jack Sylvane, who disappeared back in 1963 wakes up in one of the cells. In his pocket is a ticket to the ferry off the island, a key and some cash. He soon goes on a killing spree across town, beginning with the former associate warden on Alcatraz. Through a series of flashbacks to 1960, we get to see how Jack was treated back in the prison and how he was warned that "something terrible" was going to happen.

Detective Rebecca Madsen is brought onto the case and enlist the help of Diego Soto (Jorge Garcia), an expert on Alcatraz, once Jack's fingerprints are found on the crime scene. The case is quickly taken over by FBI agent Emerson Hauser (Sam Neill). We later learn that he and his team have been waiting a long time for the inmates and guards that disappeared to reappear, with Jack being the first. With the help of Detective Madsen and Diego, Jack is caught. At the end of the episode, we see Hauser take him deep into the forest, where a underground facility houses the New Alcatraz.
[close]

This was good, but not great. Some minor things kept it back, but nothing that kept me from wanting to see more of this. I really liked the tone on some of the parts, such as the beginning. Very mysterious, almost close to creepy. I just hope this won't suffer from the same drawbacks that Lost did, with mystery after mystery being stacked on each other.

First Blood

First Blood

Real Time With Bill Maher

Oh how I've missed New Rules.  :laugh:

Lie

Lie

Family Guy... Sad times. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed