Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,300 times)

Lie

Lie

Misfits

No names, no condoms, no commitments. The face of a champion;

Snowdog

Snowdog

Dragonball Z Kai

Really loving it so far. I'm a big DBZ fan so i was kinda worried about the new soundtrack and the taken out footage. But i have to say it's much better paced now. Soundtrack is good at some points and fine at others. DBZ soundtrack is still better though but still kai's pretty good so far. Only 1 episode i miss in kai and that is the one of gohan developing during piccolo's training. And i'm talking about the dinosaur friend episode ofcourse.

Terx2

Terx2

The Avengers. First episode. I didn't know that Lance Henriksen was a voice actor in it.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Lie on Dec 06, 2011, 01:16:57 PM
Misfits

No names, no condoms, no commitments. The face of a champion;

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvq8p0gzF11qzl9k5o1_500.png

lolz f**king rudy

Sanctuary episode Fugue, yes it has come at last, the obligatory musical episode... just a shame it was nowhere near as good as either Buffy's or Scrubs'

fry1236

fry1236

Red Dwarf  ;D

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Community. Let me tell you this is the funniest show I've ever watched, every episode makes me laugh.

Space Sweeper

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

That scene always makes me laugh.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Beavis and Butthead, still enjoy it though not as much as the first time around. 

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Big Bang Theory
It's like my life with you guys and the fanboys I know in real life...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Great show. Catch it whenever I can.

Right now I am laying back, making my new sig and watching Burn Notice.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 08, 2011, 09:06:24 PM
Big Bang Theory
It's like my life with you guys and the fanboys I know in real life...

Same here, just finish watching the one about practical jokes and the comic book girl.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Can't stand Big Bang Theory. It has one joke. I get it! They're nerds! They do things that nerds (supposedly) do! Move on! MAKE JOKES!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 09, 2011, 12:22:55 AM
Can't stand Big Bang Theory. It has one joke. I get it! They're nerds! They do things that nerds (supposedly) do! Move on! MAKE JOKES!

I feel the same about "How I met your mother" I just can't stand how long it's gone on for, whose their mother and when did he meet her already! COME ON >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed