Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,078 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Addams family the animated Series

Pretty much how I want my family to be some day

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Breaking Bad

Ohmysweetjesus.

Keg

Keg

Currently watching the fourth series of Chuck. Ive got 5 episodes left to go and i'll probably watch a couple of them tonight after work, even though I dont finish until 2am. Im never tired straight after work so i usually watch a film or squeeze in a few hours of gametime before I crash out.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Being Human (US Version) 5/5
Love this show, Werewolves and Vampires have been portrayed perfectly. (especially love the Werewolves)
Also not to take away from the UK version as i have not yet seen it although i believe they are both probably good in their own way.

Supernatural Season 4 , 5/5

Gotta say its starting to get interesting now that the Angels of God have arrived.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Oct 11, 2011, 02:21:51 PMSupernatural Season 4 , 5/5

Gotta say its starting to get interesting now that the Angels of God have arrived.

Yeah, Season 4 and 5 were my favorites. :)

Never say no to Panda!

Homeland, promising show.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

Babylon 5 Season 5, 4/5
Worth seeing but not as good as the previous seasons.

Never say no to Panda!

Just saw the pilot of Being Human...omg, the pilot was great, i loved the actors and i was sooo happy that there were 3 seasons i haven't seen yet. And when i watched the first episode...OMG they changed the cast, holy crap stereotypes incoming! No way...

Nightmare Asylum

First two episodes of The Walking Dead. Starting yesterday, I'm watching one a night, leading into season 2's premiere.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Elfen Lied

I cried like a little bitch.

Dragon Ball Z

Only saw the first 6 episodes, but the nostalgia and awesomeness made me cry tears of joy. Watching Goku and Piccollo fight Raditz was as awesome now as it was when I first saw it when I was 4. 8)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Babylon 5

Goddamn, I love this show so much. I highly recommend it to any fan of sci-fi, which is probably most of you.

Quote from: Vinicius on Oct 11, 2011, 06:32:29 PM
Babylon 5 Season 5, 4/5
Worth seeing but not as good as the previous seasons.

Damn. Was hoping the last season would be the best. About halfway through 2 at the moment.

'Dat Boxleitner.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sons of Anarchy - Season 1

Great show with some really good performances. Hunnam, Perlman and Sagal are all great and it's nice to even see some familiar faces. Tommy Flanagan (played Verheiden in AvP) and Johnny Lewis (played Ricky in AvP-R) are both much better here than they were in the AvP movies.

At this point, Bobby is probably my favorite character. Will be interesting to see what happens to him.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Oct 11, 2011, 09:16:34 PM
Just saw the pilot of Being Human...omg, the pilot was great, i loved the actors and i was sooo happy that there were 3 seasons i haven't seen yet. And when i watched the first episode...OMG they changed the cast, holy crap stereotypes incoming! No way...

You know there is an UK and an US version right ? both with different actors. So you're sure you didn't watch the US version accidentaly. Because the UK version is great and really well acted. Also the Actors where great.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah but in the original UK pilot they had two different actors for Annie and Mitchell I think.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Breaking Bad

halfway through season 3.

I f**king hate myself for never seeing this show before, it cannot be described how good it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed