Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,082 times)

Futurama - Benderama, lol grey goo event, awesome,

Sanctuary - Awakening, OMG
Spoiler
Tesla is back!! oh yeah!! kind of disappointed at how quickly they went from "ooh are vampires coming back" to "woohoo, we've killed ALL the vampires!", at least Tesla is all vampirey again though.
[close]

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

After less than a month I finally finished Chuck (the eps for far) on Saturday.

Spoiler
What's gonna happen to Sarah?!

*Sob* *Sob*

[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DragonBossk on Jul 04, 2011, 10:49:45 AM

After less than a month I finally finished Chuck (the eps for far) on Saturday.

Spoiler
What's gonna happen to Sarah?!

*Sob* *Sob*
[close]
What? You've still got one more episode to go, dude!  :laugh:

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

:D

Sweeps you just made my day, I thought it was up to 23 eps and left on a cliffhanger!

First Blood

First Blood

Boardwalk Empire - Pilot

HBO has started to re-air all of season one and I plan on experiencing this intoxicating story again. Things kicked off with everyone getting drunk out of their f**king minds because the government outlawed alcohol and prohibition was to kick in later that night. So, what does half of Atlantic City do? Get shit-faced of course. Whilst at the same time Nucky Thompson played by Steve Buscemi is harboring a plan to keep alcohol within the city and sell it illegally of course.

This means, making the right "connections" with mobsters like Johnny Torrio, Lucky Luciano and meeting a young up-and-coming Al Capone.

On the flip side of things, the government issues law enforcement personal to keep tabs on Nucky and his mob fellows. The primary focus on agent Nelson Van Alden played by Michael Shannon.

It all comes together beautifully. The acting, the sets, and the attention to detail all breath life into a era long gone.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Finished season four.

Spoiler
f**k you dexter.

f**k you show.

f**k you lithgow.

f**k f**k f**k.

not even sure I can keep watching after that.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roC2uvzY_Ws#ws

I still find that ending incredibly hard to watch. Gets the tears every time, on demand.  :-\
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Okay, now I REALLY need to start watching Dexter...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Spoiler
not f**king cool trinity.

Does it get better or is next season more überdepressingmensch with Dex being accused of doing it? At any rate I'm not sure I can jump into the fifth one so easily. They're never going to top Lithgow.

also WHATTHEf**kINGf**kGUYSWHY'DYOUHAVETOSPOILTHECATHARSIS.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jul 05, 2011, 03:12:55 AM
Spoiler
not f**king cool trinity.

Does it get better or is next season more überdepressingmensch with Dex being accused of doing it? At any rate I'm not sure I can jump into the fifth one so easily. They're never going to top Lithgow.

also WHATTHEf**kINGf**kGUYSWHY'DYOUHAVETOSPOILTHECATHARSIS.
[close]
Spoiler
Season 5 is basically just a deep seep of defeat and Dexpression. And how the kids react make it all the worse-- they, the writers, certainly don't hold back. They also don't try to top Trinity, though as every season needs, there is a villain; multiple villains actually. I found the ending to be disappointing with it's absolute abruptly abolished antagonist and suddenly solved situation, but it was necessary for Season 6 to get everything back on track; helping the show in the long run. Hard to explain without giving a lot away, but the season is basically dealing with backlash, and bridging the show and Dexter (more tragically...) back into it's normal (oh god, catharsis never works for dearly dream-dashed Dexter ;-;) state. There are some great new characters and some rage-filled moments of tragedy/badassery from Dex.

Carry on, my compadre. And fhanks fer givin' the show a chance. >:3
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Spoiler
nnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhnnnnnggh.

okay.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched the first four episodes of Stargate Universe. This show is great and apart from a occasional cameo, it doesn't even feel like it take place in the same universe as SG-1 and Atlantis. The atmosphere, the ship, the music and the casting are all great. Robert Carlyle as Rush is just fantastic, a very intense guy. And then we have Greer. I'm really torn when it comes to this guy. It's really easy to hate him, he seems to always be looking for trouble and comes of as very threatening, but some of his actions really redeem him. A very well written character, when you're not sure how to feel about him.

In my opinion, this show is on a whole different level than the rest of the Stargate shows. :)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

I agree Laufey that SGU ain't bad at all, actually I loved the fact they created full set they created rather than go the cheap route of shows like V and just CG everything. You'll soon notice however that whilst the characters themselves have arcs, the plot starts to thin out after two seasons, probably the reason for lower ratings and the subsequent cancellation.

I still enjoyed it though.

Oh and I've finally finished Chuck for real this time  ;D

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Dex making me all sad and shit so I'm balancing it out with some Deadwood.

This show...

it's a pretty sweet show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed