Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,127 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

^ was just watching that this morning ^_^

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 14, 2011, 06:08:53 PM
^ was just watching that this morning ^_^
Giant Spiders.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My Wife and Kids on Nick at Night.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Keg on Apr 14, 2011, 07:37:00 AMOh Kaylee has her dark side. Shes a little slut, gagging for somebody to twixt her nethers. Dont forget Mal first met her when she was banging the ships mechanic in the engine bay  ;D

Of course, but enjoying sex is hardly something I would call a dark side. :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I re watched Highschool of the Dead in all its gory win :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

First episode of Firefly. I really, really liked it. I had no idea what to expect, but never in my life did I expect to see anything like this. I especially liked the unique western blend. Its certainly not your typical science fiction show!

I can't wait to see the second episode :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm glad you liked it, NA. :)

Nightmare Asylum

As am I. Just one episode in, and I'm not regretting the $20 :) I'll try to pick up Serenity soon, so that I'll already own it when I need it.

severen76

severen76

Californication.

First Blood

First Blood

River Monsters

Camelot Episode 2

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2011, 01:20:57 AMCamelot Episode 2

How is that show? I've been thinking of checking it out.

...mostly because Eva Green. :laugh:

Nope

Nope

Colbert Report.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 15, 2011, 01:22:39 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2011, 01:20:57 AMCamelot Episode 2

How is that show? I've been thinking of checking it out.

...mostly because Eva Green. :laugh:

Well...she does get f**ked by James Purefoy in the Episode 1 >_>

But I think it's decent. They chose to go for a really young actor to play Arthur. Not much of a fan of him. Joseph Fiennes who plays Merlin does an awesome job. It has some supernatural elements to it as well. If I were to rate it based on both episodes I'd give it a 7/10.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2011, 01:33:03 AMWell...she does get f**ked by James Purefoy in the Episode 1 >_>

But I think it's decent. They chose to go for a really young actor to play Arthur. Not much of a fan of him. Joseph Fiennes who plays Merlin does an awesome job. It has some supernatural elements to it as well. If I were to rate it based on both episodes I'd give it a 7/10.

That's one more reason to see it for me, I really like him as an actor.

I think I'll give this a shot. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Firefly: Objects in Space

I thought this was a pretty good episode. Not the best one, but it kept me interested throughout, and it was tense. I really liked Early, in a Boba Fett sorta way. But yeah, as a finale for the season, let alone the series, it just didn't cut it. Lookin' forward to Serenity, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed