Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,304 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Amazon Prime has got Hannibal atm, so I've started on that. It's something I've wanted to see for ages. So far it's not disappointing me.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Father Ted. I love that show. Hey Huda. message waiting for you.  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

"Feck off, Drink!"  :laugh:

"Would you like a cup of tea? Go on! Go on! Go on!"   ;D

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 17, 2021, 01:29:17 PM
Amazon Prime has got Hannibal atm, so I've started on that. It's something I've wanted to see for ages. So far it's not disappointing me.

Still never seen it and it's been on my watchlist for awhile now...I'll get to it someday...

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Get to it today!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Castlevania S4

Excellent stuff all in all. Great action, and largely satisfying conclusions to all the storylines.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Gentleman Death on May 17, 2021, 06:06:39 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 17, 2021, 01:29:17 PM

Still never seen it and it's been on my watchlist for awhile now...I'll get to it someday...

It's not for the squeamish.  :)

Baron Von Marlon

Mayans M.C. - Season 3, episodes 1 to 4.
Think I'm liking this better than the previous ones.

Quote from: The Cruentus on May 17, 2021, 02:04:32 PM
Father Ted. I love that show. Hey Huda. message waiting for you.  :laugh:

The racism episode  :laugh:

During the European or World Cup Football, Irish fans had several Father Ted inspired flags.
And did this  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, Father Ted's class. The episode where the disgruntled milkman Doogle got fired puts a bomb on his milk float à la Speed is a favourite. "Is there anything to be said for another mass...?"

Quote from: The Cruentus on May 17, 2021, 02:04:32 PMHey Huda. message waiting for you.  :laugh:

I've just seen it. Sorry, I will get around to replying!

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yeah, the guy who planted the bomb literally the spends the entire day boasting about it in a public phone box. XD :laugh:

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just started Star Trek: The Next Generation season 3. They don't make TV series like that anymore.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 18, 2021, 08:32:56 AM
Yeah, Father Ted's class. The episode where the disgruntled milkman Doogle got fired puts a bomb on his milk float à la Speed is a favourite. "Is there anything to be said for another mass...?"

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Mfw

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed