Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 609,772 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I talked to my regular dentist today and it was agreed to hold off on the root canal because there's no pain, and the "weird" feeling is a little better and it just seems like my tooth is adjusting to the big filling slowly especially as I've started chewing on that side again and seen improvement (at first after the filling it was painful for much longer than normal, but slowly overtime it's gotten better).

The door is open should it ever worsen and we will proceed to do the next filling next week.

And in the event I do eventually get a root canal there's a possibility that later on I'd also need a crown because the tooth could become more brittle after the root canal.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You got lucky

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler

[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know when you go from a week off, sleeping in and staying up late, to back at work - I'm so tired.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I just started my vacation myself and immediately my sleep cycle is altered.  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And a new podcast episode is up, focusing on a Quatermass reboot script. (Sorry about how the audio falls apart in the second half).

Kradan

Kradan

@Ingwar @Master and all the other members from Poland:

Happy Independence Day !

Ingwar

Ingwar

Djakuju :)

Kradan

Kradan

Будь ласка  ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2021, 05:18:35 AMif I ever dissapear long term (like 6 months) it means I croaked.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Newest forum member as of right now looks like a powder keg  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed