new Alien Anthology box set out in January

Started by coolshow, Dec 19, 2011, 05:17:33 PM

Author
new Alien Anthology box set out in January (Read 2,402 times)

coolshow

Now i really hate 20 century fox first the big box set then the amary case and now this !!! another set with NO extres.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006MGB31Q?tag=bluraycom-21

Kol

Quote from: coolshow on Dec 19, 2011, 05:17:33 PM
Now i really hate 20 century fox first the big box set then the amary case and now this !!! another set with NO extres.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006MGB31Q?tag=bluraycom-21

what's the big deal? a blu-box w/o extras? who wants that shit anyway...?

coolshow

so why make it in the first place ? ::)

Kol

Quote from: coolshow on Dec 19, 2011, 05:57:57 PM
so why make it in the first place ? ::)

it's cheaper than the editions with extras, at least in the states and in the uk. here in germany it has the same price as the limited edition: 40 €

predxeno

It's probably just a way to make things cheaper for nonfans of the franchise.  But, yeah, I get why you hate it when Fox re-releases movies in newer and bigger editions. >:(

Space Jockey King

Oh what! *__*

I payed some bigggg Dollar! and now Fox is selling it for peanuts!

thanks a lot dudes!

predxeno

You still have that ton of special features.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 21, 2011, 01:59:09 AM
You still have that ton of special features.

LOL

Oh yeah my bad.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Downright lovely cover, but my extras-filled Anthology already does the job for me.

SM

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 21, 2011, 01:05:33 AM
Oh what! *__*

I payed some bigggg Dollar! and now Fox is selling it for peanuts!

thanks a lot dudes!

You act as if this is the first time it's ever happened.  Once anything has sold a certain amount of units, they drop the price.  Been that way for 30 years.

Xenomorphine

Does anybody know what the difference is? It doesn't have as many discs, but doesn't say anything about which features it has.

Kol

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 25, 2011, 03:02:46 AM
Does anybody know what the difference is? It doesn't have as many discs, but doesn't say anything about which features it has.

they contain the same stuff as disc 1-4 (with the alternate versions of eache movie & the composer's original score). only disc 5 & 6 (and all their extras) are missing.

Xenomorphine

Thanks! Have been waiting for them to come down in price, since the only player we've got is attached to the living room television, not my computer. Shall keep waiting on the original set, then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed