AVP Australian DVD cover

Started by Chocolate man!, Mar 19, 2008, 06:10:59 AM

Author
AVP Australian DVD cover (Read 2,305 times)

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/797994
I can't put the picture in (apologies) so heres the link.

Similar to the Uk version, I'm actually surprised that it's AVP2- requiem, as it was always AVPR when it was being realeased at AUstralian theaters, even the Australian site had it being called that.

SeV

SeV

ewww...

Dammit, we get the crappy cover. I was hoping for the predalien

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The "Uncut" logo looks cheap and lame.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Mar 20, 2008, 03:12:55 PM
The "Uncut" logo looks cheap and lame.

meh, looks better then the unrated IMO.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I like the original poster with them circling the Earth. Reminds me of old posters that were painted.

Blaz

Blaz

Wouldn't it be better if it was Director's Cut? Uncut implies all filmed scenes were re-inserted, but Director's Cut would imply it's as the directors intended it to be.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Blaz on Mar 23, 2008, 04:46:41 AM
Wouldn't it be better if it was Director's Cut? Uncut implies all filmed scenes were re-inserted, but Director's Cut would imply it's as the directors intended it to be.

If any other studio released it it would be, but when it's from Fox, it's unrated in US and Uncut in Aus (and possibly UK as well)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I thought Directors Cut meant the Director re-edited it.

Keyes

Keyes

The Unrated/Extended cut isn't the Brother's "Director's Cut" because they feel there is still more they could add to the film, ie. the final battle was 10 minutes longer... but in order to do this they'd need more money to finish the FX. The Unrated/Extended cut is something that is closer to what they want.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I would love for a future cut to have more of the final fight.

SM

SM

'Uncut' is little more than a marketing gimmick.  Note the film is still rated MA like it was in theatres so while they imply that this could potentially contain more hardcore violence, it's not enough to earn an R rating.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: SM on Mar 31, 2008, 05:36:33 AM
'Uncut' is little more than a marketing gimmick.  Note the film is still rated MA like it was in theatres so while they imply that this could potentially contain more hardcore violence, it's not enough to earn an R rating.

True, but it would have only been a light Ma movie in theaters.  In Australia, the movie has to be pretty visual to get an R rating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed