Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 62,503 times)

SiL

And there is sophistication in its execution.

Is still a movie about a rampaging monster though.

Immortan Jonesy

They reinvented the wheel with the execution of Alien.

Some Old Dude

I'm all for Fede doubling down on the trash. We all survived Requiem, doing it with someone actually competent who can execute it with actual flair would be a nice way to stand out.

Nightmare Asylum

Trash/schlock is definitely the angle I'm expecting him to shoot for here. If Alien is a B-movie premise with A-level execution, this is likely going to be going to be a twist on those same bones but aiming for more of a grindhouse/exploitation feel. That's very much Fede's wheelhouse.

Voodoo Magic

After years of focusing on creation, Engineers, David, the black goo... I'm just excited to have an Alien movie about an Alien again!

Stitch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 28, 2022, 02:46:28 PMAfter years of focusing on creation, Engineers, David, the black goo... I'm just excited to have an Alien movie about an Alien again!

That's what you think...

Kradan

Kradan

That black oo is onna be oozing from every ole ossible oh yeah babe

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on May 28, 2022, 06:59:30 PMThat black oo is onna be oozing from every ole ossible oh yeah babe

At home, streaming, no one can hear me scream.

Kradan

;D

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 28, 2022, 10:31:36 PM
Quote from: Kradan on May 28, 2022, 06:59:30 PMThat black oo is onna be oozing from every ole ossible oh yeah babe

30 minutes into Hulu and Chill, and this guy slaps your movie's ass

Nightmare Asylum

And forty minutes in, two Fassbenders roll in with a flute in hand.

Plot twist, though. It isn't David and Walter. It's Dan and Ron!

Kradan

Ok, I legitimately LOLed at that.

And I still stand by that new android should be called Gordon

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 29, 2022, 01:53:05 AMAnd forty minutes in, two Fassbenders roll in with a flute in hand.

Plot twist, though. It isn't David and Walter. It's Dan and Ron!

Double plot twist, they're actually both Michael Fassbender, who's confused as to why he's there, and why there are two of him. Dan and Ron are the names of the twin aliens who burst out of both actors at the same time, smoking cigars.

Kradan

Shut up and take my money

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 28, 2022, 10:52:26 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 28, 2022, 10:31:36 PM

30 minutes into Hulu and Chill, and this guy slaps your movie's ass

https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/prometheus%20engineer%20main.jpg

Dr. Manhattan?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed