Forum/Website Bugs (Read 194,741 times)

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Jun 17, 2010, 04:44:31 PM
http://spoofjackson.com/images/jason_voorhees.jpg

"Just another day on the job, Miss."

:D

TJ, you've been here for just over a year and you already have 4,000+ posts. I've been here since 2007 and I only have 5,000 and something. Are you the next DoomRulz? :D

Only 5,000? I've been here pretty much since the site re-opened and i've only got around 1,500! I need to improve my average of 1 post a day >_>

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Haha, it's OK Dach. You'll get there. :P

keylight-di

keylight-di

Not exactly. I checked my javascript, everything is correctly. The problem is in my Firefox... In case of IE  everything is right, but in case of FF, isn't... Any ideas? :(

BTW in other sites I have no problem with it... :(

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Jun 17, 2010, 04:44:31 PM
http://spoofjackson.com/images/jason_voorhees.jpg

"Just another day on the job, Miss."

:D

TJ, you've been here for just over a year and you already have 4,000+ posts. I've been here since 2007 and I only have 5,000 and something. Are you the next DoomRulz? :D
No the next doom is easily omega.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 17, 2010, 04:33:16 PM
Your javascript isn't enabled. That's why. If you're running noscript, add the site to your exceptions. If you're not using that plugin, go to options, content, enable javascript in firefox.

The same thing is happening to me, but my Javascript is enabled. I'm also using Firefox.

keylight-di

keylight-di

So we've got this same problem, Purebreed? :( My javascript is enabled too, I checked, updated and all... :( As I said - it happens only in FF, but I don't want to use anything else. On other sites I've got no problems, everything works correctly... Only here, in the most important place...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yep, same problem. Darkness said earlier he's been updating the website so I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. We shall have faith in the creator! ;D

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 17, 2010, 08:30:19 PM
Yep, same problem. Darkness said earlier he's been updating the website so I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. We shall have faith in the creator! ;D

I never lost my faith in His Majesty.
But I supposed that it's my individual problem.
Knowing that it's not only me makes me not so lonely... ;D Thanks, Purebreed. :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

No problem, remember, you can never be lonely here, you have too many friends. ;D

Darkness

Darkness

I don't think the issue is at my end. The buttons appear fine in my firefox. The only way I can reproduce your error is by actively disabling javascript. Do you have any plugins that could interfere with it? Or a firewall or web filter?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I don't have a plug-in called 'Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.170.4' enabled because apparently it is known to cause security or stability issues, could that be the problem? I know most of the emoticon codes and spoiler tags etc. anyway, it's just easier when they're actually visible.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Nothing new, what wasn't be active before. BTW as I mentioned, when I use other website, I have no problem... Rebellion forum works for me without any disorders... :(
Maybe the problem is at my end, but I have no idea how to fix it... :(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I don't know how, but everything has come back.

I can view images inside quotes again, I can insert quotes whilst posting, and all the buttons and smileys have re-appeared. Not sure if it's down to you, Darkness but if it is then thanks!  :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Hmmm... For me - not. Everything doesn't work like yesterday. Nothing changed. :(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That's too bad. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed