From Conforums To SMF

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:43:10 AM

Author
From Conforums To SMF (Read 23,813 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Its pretty damn nice, though the comics are shite.

Corporal Hicks

Wolfy

Wolfy

Darkness, I downloaded SMF and set it up, but I thought that your website and forums all part of SMG since they go together so welll, did you code the website yourself or is it a script too?

Just wanted to know as it would be useful for the UT2004 clan im in. :)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2007, 04:52:21 PM
http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/Konyv_es_Magazin_Boritok/Magyar_Boritok/k-aliens-1.jpg

Think that'd make a cool one?

Yeah, what book's that from?

Quote from: Wolfy on Feb 03, 2007, 08:48:04 PM
Darkness, I downloaded SMF and set it up, but I thought that your website and forums all part of SMG since they go together so welll, did you code the website yourself or is it a script too?

The site is fully integrated into SMF as well as commenting on news articles. Some of it, I did, other bits I copied from the SSI script in SMF. The main website was still coded from scratch and the integrations were added after once I knew I would be using SMF.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 03, 2007, 08:54:40 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 01, 2007, 04:52:21 PM
http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/Konyv_es_Magazin_Boritok/Magyar_Boritok/k-aliens-1.jpg

Think that'd make a cool one?

Yeah, what book's that from?

Quote from: Wolfy on Feb 03, 2007, 08:48:04 PM

The site is fully integrated into SMF as well as commenting on news articles. Some of it, I did, other bits I copied from the SSI script in SMF. The main website was still coded from scratch and the integrations were added after once I knew I would be using SMF.

Ah, #101 reasons why you're a genius :p
The forums are alot better now, the old conforums looked a bit too "annoying" if that is a good way to put it.

Darkness

Darkness

Well, yeah, the problem with the conforums board is that it looked nothing like the main site. It was the same colour scheme I had when I first made it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's the Hungarian Aliens Earth Hive.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Any chance of human characters?

Darkness

Darkness

It's on my to-do list.

EDIT: Okay, The human avatars have been added.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed