Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,175 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame 1

Finished off Night 2. This is the first time I've not felt complete f**king dread about starting Night 3. :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Stayed up all night with Dragon Age Origins.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Aug 09, 2021, 11:26:18 PM
Has anyone played the game Soma? Why am I just now hearing about this...
Soma is awesome. Fantastic philosophical sci-fi.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Aug 09, 2021, 11:26:18 PM
Has anyone played the game Soma? Why am I just now hearing about this...

Soma was great. Played it originally on PC, then played again on PS4. It got me pumped to play Bioshock again.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame 1

Actually kind of cheesed Night 3, I'm not used to it being that easy. :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

I'm currently halfway through Darksiders Genesis. It's leaving game pass so I figured I should get it done. I wanted to wait until I'd finished III, but since it looks like this has no effect on storyline I think I'm fine. Also, this is way more fun than III (which is probably why I haven't finished III).

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ghost Recon Breakpoint. 

Came out pretty broken.  Shelved for six or seven months.  Randomly started playing again.  It is in fact a huge mess of a game but it has lots more polish than when it was first released.  It took me about the same length as FF7R to play through, and that was only the first episode. 

I still prefer Wildlands, and I prefer both Divisions to either, but it is no longer a terrible game.  I'd give it 7.5/10 so far. 

PredBabe

PredBabe

Started playing through South Park's The Fractured but Whole (lolz) game and what a blast it's been. It's the perfect sequel to Stick of Truth. There's so many moments where I've needed to pause the game just to laugh at its absurdity. Love those kids. Craig and Jimmy are a couple of favorites for me.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4

Playing as Sweden and I finally got into a good position after the Independence War with Denmark where I took parts of Denmark and Norway, I was extremely lucky that it was the Ottoman Empire who supported my independence so that's an alliance I intend to keep. I then expanded east into Novgorod to cut off Muscovy while also leaving the capital alone for now to stay on good terms and have a temporary alliance (before I eventually the capital for myself so as to prevent Muscovy forming Russia). Then while distracted by the Polish-Lithuanians I annexed most of the Livonian Order as well as vassalized Riga. With Poland getting a Danzig vassal at the expense of the Teutonic Order with only one piece of land left the Teutons were weak enough to vassalize.

The stage is set for the next war (but for another time) when Sweden (me), the Ottomans and Muscovy attack Poland-Lithuania and I avoid a lot of aggressive expansion by instead feeding a bunch of land to my Teuton vassal before I eventually peacefully annex them after at least 10 years.

Then in the future I'll conquer all of Scandinavia and the Baltic, turn against Muscovy to prevent the formation of Russia and expand to the Ural mountains, use an annexed Iceland to go colonize the New World, and maintain a strong alliance with the Ottomans especially for the eventual League War against the Holy Roman Empire.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Man I wish the other Dragon Ages were any good.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 16, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
Man I wish the other Dragon Ages were any good.

You didn't like Inquisition at all?

Stitch

Stitch

Picked up Darksiders 3 again, since it's free with Gold. Continued straight off from where my save was before. It's so frustrating. I really dislike the mechanics and design in this game, but I like the story. It's annoying.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I got chewed the f**k out for that screenshot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed