HIDEOUS PLASTIC

Started by windebieste, Dec 08, 2016, 03:23:26 AM

Author
HIDEOUS PLASTIC (Read 22,341 times)

lightsyder

lightsyder

Looking forward to this.  Hope it does well so other volumes will be possible.

windebieste

windebieste

Thank you.  ...and that is the plan.  Actually, I just got home from a meeting with my publisher and Vols. 2&3 were discussed at length.  The groundwork for both of them is being laid out so if Vol. 1 is successful, 2&3 will follow. 

I'll be discussing these items more openly in the not too distant future. 

-Windebieste.

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

windebieste

windebieste

Oh, yeah.  I've seen that item before.  It aint perfect; but it is cool nonetheless.

-Windebieste.

windebieste

windebieste

In anticipation of the new 'ALIEN: Covenant' movie, I've reviewed NECA's older 'PROMETHEUS' series 2 David 8 action figure. 

-Windebieste.

windebieste

windebieste

I now have all the content for the KickStarter campaign in place.  I'm allowing myself one more day for review and then launching in early March - as planned. 

KickStarter Update - Pre-Launch Auto-Cycle Engaged.

-Windebieste.

windebieste

windebieste

I am pleased to announced the KickStarter campaign for the book HIDEOUS PLASTIC - In stores everyone can hear you scream has gone live. 

The 200+ page book investigates just about every aspect of the original Kenner ALIEN action figure that was released in 1979.  The KickStarter campaign will run for 60 days spanning March 1st to April 29.   A minimum of US$20,000 is needed to reach the Primary Goal for this Project to be successful. Not high at all and very achievable. 

Visit the KickStarter campaign page and show your support!  Currently, the KickStarter campaign is the only way to secure your copy of HIDEOUS PLASTIC - In stores everyone can hear you scream.  The availability of this book after the campaign concludes is not guaranteed. 

You have 60 days to decide if you want support this Project and acquire a copy. 

Thank you for your attention.  ;)

-Windebieste.

SiL

SiL

Hell yeeeeess

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Skullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

windebieste

windebieste

lol. 

Then again, this one may be more suitable to your tastes.

-Windebieste.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

OH YEAHHHH !!!  :o

**clap clap clap**

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: windebieste on Mar 02, 2017, 04:57:14 AM
Then again, this one may be more suitable to your tastes.

It would be perfect if it also had the dome.

windebieste

windebieste

Considering Super 7's new 18" figure is a 1:1 scale version of the original Kenner toy featuring some modifications, most of the dimensions are retained on the new figure.  It should be possible to simply take a dome off one of the older Kenner figures and place it on the new Super 7 item.  In theory, it should just sit in place (just as badly) on the new item as it does on the original figure.

When I get one of those new Super 7 figures in my hands Ill do just that.  Then I'll take some photos for you.  The new figure sans skull with a dome on top.  Should be easy.

-Windebieste.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That would be very cool.  :)

I wonder how difficult and/or expensive it would be to have a new dome custom made that fits the head a bit better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed