Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,121 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Read the one they did to Colin, the parts regarding the Predalien especially.... no surprise it is his favourite scene from the film, must be a Strause Thing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: tonyzork on Sep 07, 2010, 09:40:08 AM
Yeh valid. I think we can blame the BS for mistreatment of both species.

Not entirely. Davis had a large hand in it.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 07, 2010, 09:46:40 AM
After listening to the commentary of AvPR I really changed opinion about 'em... some ideas they had and explain just make me shudder (Predalien X-Ray vision); some statements (he [The Predalien] prefers pregnant women because there's more food for the embryos, y'now like a picnic) left me astoundingly disgusted... seriously, for saying, thinking, conceiving something like that, one must have a twisted mentality, no more or less.

Thinking what?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

he [The Predalien] prefers pregnant women because there's more food for the embryos, y'now like a picnic
^that.
That is disgusting.
Especially with the f**king tone he uses. Like it is just for shit 'n jiggles. Twisted, sick mentality. Nothing else.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Well i really liked this comment, cynic and cruel at the same time, exaclty what i like.

SiL

SiL

But it isn't, it's some douchebag being unpleasant because he thinks it's cool.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 07, 2010, 10:05:22 PM
he [The Predalien] prefers pregnant women because there's more food for the embryos, y'now like a picnic
^that.
That is disgusting.
Especially with the f**king tone he uses. Like it is just for shit 'n jiggles. Twisted, sick mentality. Nothing else.

It's just a movie. Get over it.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 08, 2010, 03:19:46 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 07, 2010, 10:05:22 PM
^that.
That is disgusting.

It's just a movie.

Thankfully Scott and Cameron thought more of the story

SM

SM

Neither of them would descend to style over substance.

... oh wait...  :(

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on Sep 08, 2010, 05:14:21 AM
Neither of them would descend to style over substance.

... oh wait...  :(

Wel, even if one dislikes the simple story with morals, theres always his signature heart pumping action sequences

SM

SM

At least he has the style part down to make up for it.

Zee Strauses can't even crack that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 08, 2010, 03:19:46 AM
It's just a movie. Get over it.
F**k the fact it is only a film. It is irritating how he says it plain and simple. He's talking about a Fetus like it is a sandwich, with a f**kin happy smile on his face. I don't want sick people with their hands on one of my favourite franchises, I really don't.

cvetan

cvetan

I must say, after rewatching AvP over and over I have come to despise it, the horrible storyline, the crap monster designs and the failed actors.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Sep 07, 2010, 10:47:57 PM
But it isn't, it's some douchebag being unpleasant because he thinks it's cool.
Yup, and they always seem surprised that other people don't share their unpleasant opinions.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: cvetan on Sep 08, 2010, 09:20:08 AM
I must say, after rewatching AvP over and over I have come to despise it, the horrible storyline, the crap monster designs and the failed actors.

Yeh true. When I watch films like Alien3 or Predator 2, I enjoy them more and more. When I watch the AVP movies i like them less and less. I actually didnt mind them when they were first released, but thats changing over time.

chazo136

chazo136

the first avp was better than the second

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed