Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,096 times)

Richman678

Richman678

eh the predaboys will ruin this poll.

We should give up and get more into lost. At least they care about their story.

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: Sheriff Eddie Morales on Jan 31, 2008, 10:14:35 PM
They both sucked and bla bla....
If you don't like em go watch cartoons.

AvP R rocked and i think it beats 10000000000000000000000 times AvP.

I do to. Its much better. A lot more action!

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

It's a battle of two horrible movies, but I still feel AVP:R comes out on top. AVP had an incredibly boring build-up, made no sense to the canon, and sported poor fight sequences. AVP:R at least tried to give us some interesting material before hitting us with horrible dialogue topping even the first film, made marginal attempts at preserving the canon before the craptastic PredAlien antics, and managed to improve what we could see of the fight sequences.

It's essentially a no-prize because of all the negatives, but at least it's something.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

"Amen"? That's an intense exaggeration, and that's being polite.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I saw both of them last night and i can say AVPR is way better than AVP. I cant stand Lex or Sebastian dialogues.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

I love how people talk about all the mistakes in AVP:R but noones talking about the ones in AVP? like there was none......the whole film was for me.

Bishops alive...oh but his alive in Alien3.....so hows that work mr anderson?

There underground in a temple that has......light in it....from where? how would the rooms and corridors have so much light in them when..there underground.......the seen where lex jumps that gap....the camera pans up and there's loads of light...yet when they first get near the temple its pitch black.

The predators wrist blade melts when it chops grids tail off.....yet when scar uses his shuriken on the face hugger......nothing.....he doesnt even burn his hands........so how does that work ??? why have the wrist blades none acid proof and everything else is the spear is aswell.

The whale station.....its been 100 years since anyones been there? 100 years!!!! and the place isnt completly coverd in snow!

In my eyes AVP:R is a masterpiece compared 2 AVP

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Attack.no1 on Feb 01, 2008, 11:19:08 AM
I love how people talk about all the mistakes in AVP:R but noones talking about the ones in AVP? like there was none......the whole film was for me.

Bishops alive...oh but his alive in Alien3.....so hows that work mr anderson?

There underground in a temple that has......light in it....from where? how would the rooms and corridors have so much light in them when..there underground.......the seen where lex jumps that gap....the camera pans up and there's loads of light...yet when they first get near the temple its pitch black.

The predators wrist blade melts when it chops grids tail off.....yet when scar uses his shuriken on the face hugger......nothing.....he doesnt even burn his hands........so how does that work ??? why have the wrist blades none acid proof and everything else is the spear is aswell.

The whale station.....its been 100 years since anyones been there? 100 years!!!! and the place isnt completly coverd in snow!

In my eyes AVP:R is a masterpiece compared 2 AVP
To answer your first question - Weyland becomes known for the discovery of the pyramid, and as a result the Weyland-Yutani Corporation models the Bishop android after him; "when the Bishop android is created in 150 years time, it's created with the face of the creator. It's kind of like Microsoft building an android in 100 years time that has the face of Bill Gates."

As for the other stuff i can't be bothered explaining, although I'm sure people would love to watch a film set in a temple with NO light at all. Anyway, AVP had some creativity, better sets, better acting, balance, characters, etc etc

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Alien was made years before predator...there for they have nothing to do with each other so dont give that crap about bishop being a droid in alien3 coz he isnt....anderson is a f**king twat.

these films have nothing to do with each other!!!!

Predators did not make the aliens, or get them shipped from the jockey!!!

ffs when are you people going to get it!!!

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Quote from: Attack.no1 on Feb 01, 2008, 11:32:28 AM

Alien was made years before predator...there for they have nothing to do with each other so dont give that crap about bishop being a droid in alien3 coz he isnt....anderson is a f**king twat.

"I'm sure people would love to watch a film set in a temple with NO light at all"

Yet ppl moan about AVP:R being to dark......when there's no power in the town..there for it would be dark!!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

AVP-R is a million times better.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Quote from: Alienseseses on Feb 01, 2008, 11:53:15 AM
AVP-R is a million times better.

F**k yea

Craig

Craig

Quote from: Attack.no1 on Feb 01, 2008, 11:50:28 AM
Quote from: Attack.no1 on Feb 01, 2008, 11:32:28 AM

"I'm sure people would love to watch a film set in a temple with NO light at all"

Yet ppl moan about AVP:R being to dark......when there's no power in the town..there for it would be dark!!!

Exactly, it's too dark. Who cares where the light in the temple came from, we could see what was going on. Henriksen was also cast so the film at least had a known actor, rather than the usual cast of unknown B-grade actors in horror films, AVP-R as a prime example.  :-X

Hybrid PM

Celtic_pred

Celtic_pred

I don't know what everyone is talking about as far as avp-r being too dark i thought it was fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed