What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,868 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 26, 2016, 10:38:26 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 26, 2016, 11:22:46 AM
I say we should gather so heavy artillery and truly f*** over 2016
i say we nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Whoah, Christmas isn't too far away and we've got the Infinity Wars and Justice League movies coming.... He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt... no offence

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Guess we got a tad hot headed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

None Taken

Randomizer

Randomizer

Seems like I got a flu these days. Symptoms are just beginning to appear but I'm not currently capable of staying at home. Very annoying.

PVTDukeMorrison

For some strange reason I thought it would be a good idea to agree to take all overnight shifts for the next two weeks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Every single social media site I use won't stop bugging me about registering to vote. Every. Single. One. It's none of their damn business, frankly.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tis quite annoying. SOBs kinda pushed me to finally do it tho.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's the principle of the matter that really bugs me out. And the not-so-subtle undercurrent of "we want you to vote, but just for the person we want you to" crap is pretty bad as well. If it was just a general push for more people to vote in general, I'd be less annoyed.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2016, 01:29:39 AM
It's the principle of the matter that really bugs me out. And the not-so-subtle undercurrent of "we want you to vote, but just for the person we want you to" crap is pretty bad as well. If it was just a general push for more people to vote in general, I'd be less annoyed.

I deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts a couple of months back, best decision I ever made

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I can barely use Twitter, to be honest, so I don't really get much shit from them. I'm currently chuckling over the fact that Tumblr has shit itself into not working, though. :laugh:

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2016, 02:04:56 AM
I can barely use Twitter, to be honest, so I don't really get much shit from them. I'm currently chuckling over the fact that Tumblr has shit itself into not working, though. :laugh:

I treat Tumblr like Star Wars prequels... I pretend it doesn't exist

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Sep 28, 2016, 02:41:51 AM

It's incredibly useful for sharing the podcast, and generally stick to film blogs.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2016, 02:45:08 AM

It's incredibly useful for sharing the podcast, and generally stick to film blogs.

Ah, speaking of the podcast, I finally got a phone that actually allows me to listen to them, finally found yours, saving them for my night shifts this week.

I used Facebook for my writing, I had a page with all my short stories, but having mostly people you know reading them is counter productive, because they aren't as critical as people who don't know you. 

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hey there, I'm not trying to be a smartass, but can you tell me exactly how you're doing that because I swear I was just thinking of doing the same if Rogue and EP VIII are anything like EP VII and Disney'/Marvel's Star Wars comics.

Anything I've seen or read from Disney has really sucked the bag. Like big time sucking.

At least the prequels had some creativity and imagination. This Star Wars Disney stuff is...utter crap!

PS> I just noticed this isn't the Star Wars thread lol. I'll go quote it in there I'm sure more people would like to read your advice.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Sep 28, 2016, 01:58:55 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2016, 01:29:39 AM

I deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts a couple of months back, best decision I ever made

Couldn't agree more. Reddit is bad enough in places but thankfully not as bad as Facebook was. Never used Twitter to be honest: I like the idea behind it but lack motivation or content.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed