What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 593,573 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, shit. Turns out one part of my Tales of Wonder order is out of stock. Now they tell me.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Finally arrived at my aunt's place. The ride to the Automotive Pick Up train in Virginia was arduous but the train ride from Lorton to Sanford was a NIGHTMARE. The ride at first was fine but around 9:30 PM, November 5th, 2014.. The train had an accident as two teenage girls were tresspassing on the tracks in Emporia, Virginia and one of the girl's thought she could beat the train in getting out of the way. The Amtrak staff has issued that there were no fatalities, but the passengers believed that there was one. Police did confirm that one girl ran off into the bushes and left her friend behind, and the other girl's bike was mangled from the impact of the train.

Because of the accident, our arrival to Sanford, Florida was delayed from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Me and my Mom managed to arrive quite safely and we are currently with family in Odessa.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 06, 2014, 08:34:43 PM
Well, shit. Turns out one part of my Tales of Wonder order is out of stock. Now they tell me.

They usually ask if there is something else you want, in exchange. Same thing happened when I tried to order the Death of Superman Omnibus a few months back.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 07, 2014, 03:58:53 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 06, 2014, 08:34:43 PM

They usually ask if there is something else you want, in exchange. Same thing happened when I tried to order the Death of Superman Omnibus a few months back.

They did. I just took the refund, this time.

First Blood

First Blood

Seems like Ennis Punisher Max is hard to come by these days. Damn. :(

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 07, 2014, 02:49:58 AM
Finally arrived at my aunt's place. The ride to the Automotive Pick Up train in Virginia was arduous but the train ride from Lorton to Sanford was a NIGHTMARE. The ride at first was fine but around 9:30 PM, November 5th, 2014.. The train had an accident as two teenage girls were tresspassing on the tracks in Emporia, Virginia and one of the girl's thought she could beat the train in getting out of the way. The Amtrak staff has issued that there were no fatalities, but the passengers believed that there was one. Police did confirm that one girl ran off into the bushes and left her friend behind, and the other girl's bike was mangled from the impact of the train.

Because of the accident, our arrival to Sanford, Florida was delayed from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Me and my Mom managed to arrive quite safely and we are currently with family in Odessa.

I'm glad you made it safely to Florida, Rakai, and I hope the girls are ok.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 07, 2014, 04:00:34 AM
Seems like Ennis Punisher Max is hard to come by these days. Damn. :(

It was Born that was out of stock, so I can still finish up the main series.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Every time I remember Ellen Paige is gay.  :(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2014, 11:51:33 AM

Let it be fuel for your fantasies.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But I know it's just not true!!!! I know, Goddamn it!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 07, 2014, 12:48:50 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2014, 11:51:33 AM

Let it be fuel for your fantasies.

I actually just found this out this year.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2014, 12:49:44 PM
But I know it's just not true!!!! I know, Goddamn it!

Dude, she ain't even hot.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...Door's there, brah.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pfft. You cray cray.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm with Hicks on this one. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed