Indiana Jones 5

Started by TJ Doc, Jun 16, 2009, 05:48:33 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 60,259 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I understand your suspicion, but if anyone's capable of that, it is James Mangold.

Kradan

Kradan

Suspicion ?  More like straight-up "I don't believe one word you're saying". I swear to God, every f**king time a late sequel/soft reboot like this is coming out, there's producer/director/actor saying "Oh, we went back to roots blah blah blah we try to honor the legacy and the fans blah blah blah I cried after reading the script and you gonna be in tears too blah blah blah we got goosebumps seeing insert actor name here put on his iconic suit blah blah "

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah but he made Logan tho

nanison

nanison

Raiders and Temple are 2 of my all time favorites. Temple has the edge, feels like the ultimate adventure film to me full of romance , suspense, action, adventure, comedy and even horror. Short round is an excellent side kick and the set pieces are incredibly spectacular even more so when you realize the film is from 1983.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Crusade will always be my favorite. But I like all four, so eh.

kwisatz

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 15, 2022, 12:49:23 AM
Crusade will always be my favorite. But I like all four, so eh.
Crusade is my favorite, too.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 14, 2022, 07:13:57 PM
Suspicion ?  More like straight-up "I don't believe one word you're saying". I swear to God, every f**king time a late sequel/soft reboot like this is coming out, there's producer/director/actor saying "Oh, we went back to roots blah blah blah we try to honor the legacy and the fans blah blah blah I cried after reading the script and you gonna be in tears too blah blah blah we got goosebumps seeing insert actor name here put on his iconic suit blah blah "

Reminds me of what they said about Dark Fate.

nanison

nanison

I think the initial approach worked fine. Indiana Jones are standalone adventures with little recurring characters. Bringing in Indy's father for the third and then Marion for the fourth was not necessary for me. It was not a dealbreaker either mind, I also enjoy all 4...

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

QuoteJohn Williams will start recording music for the yet untitled fifth Indiana Jones film next Tuesday, June 28 at 10AM, the composer revealed during the Kennedy Center pre-concert talk on Thursday.

Williams, who started writing the score last fall, recently announced that Indy 5 would probably be his last composition for film.

Directed by James Mangold and produced by Steven Spielberg, the movie will be released in cinemas on June 30, 2023.

https://www.jwfan.com/?p=14094

That's today! So recording of the score has officially begun. 8)

nanison

nanison

What's the status of the film? Post production? When is the trailer coming?

It is one of the big Hollywood mysteries why the fourth film only arrived in 2008. We should have had 2 to 3 sequels before 2008.

I'd rather have seen dozens of sequels for this over James Bond

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: nanison on Jun 28, 2022, 08:12:01 PMWhat's the status of the film? Post production?

It's been in post for a few months now (wrapped shooting in February), and is due out July 2023.

happypred

happypred

I already thought Ford was way too old for this shit in 2008

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed