Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 37,072 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That picture is a chestburster.  I have the full sized images of these pics (these pics here are missing a lot on the sides), and the Predalien burster pic is lot bigger than what you see here.  It's coiled up out of something's chest with slimey stuff trailing off of it's base and tail.  Pretty sweet.  Anyone want it?

DROB

DROB

PredAlien looks horrible. Yes I want the full picture. Im goin to see Riddick just for the AVP trailer.

Series600

Series600

Yes, Galmorzu, I would like that pic.  Please send it to RaptorCage@aol.com

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Just gimme your emails and I'll send it to ya.  It's actually a pretty good piece once you see the whole thing.

Series600

Series600

Just after I posted that, I realized that I could put my e-mail as my nickname.

Vito

Vito

hey Galmorzu can u send those pics to me as well, thx    :)     orcadfh@yahoo.ca

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

It's okay, I sent it to you already.  Just for other's info, if you go to this guy's site, it's under projects then conceptual artwork.  Click on the images to get the full picture.  You can't directly save them to your computer, but there's a trick around that I always use.

Variable

Variable

Thats awesume man. the chestburster couldnt look better. the other pictures are great too.   ;D  

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

hey galmorzu xxsandman19xx@yahoo.com u think u can hook me with the pics or site thx man ill appreciate it    ;D  

sandman19xx

sandman19xx

galmorzu ur the man    ;D   Thx...

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

no problem  I like how they did the burster a lot, but some of the other pics are pretty interesting, too.  Particularly the queen chasing the main characters across the icey ground with her brood behind her.  I don't know how the movie will turn out, but I can't imagine how a scene like that couldn't be done right.  The other pic with the Queen dangling from the chains is pretty creepy, but feels very cinematic.  Almost feel bad for the queen though, it looks really degrading.  I can't wait to see how Anderson works this.     :)  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Drob, how can I send it to you?  Unless you want to just go to the site and click the thumb to get the full image?

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

i notice that when the queen iz chainged  looked like theres a a predator in front  it or maybe im pic blind but eaither way the pics are really kooz

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Looks like paul is going back to the original chestburster instead of cameron's. cameron had little arms on his chestburster. the original doesn't.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

christ these are awesome!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed