Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 736,047 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Commander Shepard on Jul 06, 2010, 04:13:17 PM
Mass Effect will defeat Halo. Mass Effect 2 already has a better score on Metacritic than both Halo 2 AND Halo 3, is the highest rated game on the 360, and it has a much better storyline. :P

Halo is fun as a mindless shooter, I wouldn't give it any more credit than that.
I wear a suit of N7 Mjolnir Mark VI armor. Please leave.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 07, 2010, 08:19:35 AM
HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!
I7s 7/7/10 and i7s 7ime 7o celebra7e Halo in all i7s glory!

Be7ieve 7he 7ru7h 
I'm expecting some tasty Reach info today!  :)

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 06, 2010, 09:58:23 PM
Don't forget Martin Sheen and Seth Green!
Or Adam Baldwin, Tricia Helfer, Michael Hogan, and Yvonne Strahovski...

Actually the Halo series has had Adam Baldwin and Tricia Helfer too... these games have really amazing casting!

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 06, 2010, 10:11:30 PM
It's already out, you idiot! Go, buy, now!
Dah! You forgot to tell him to play throught the first game before the second!
(Rushes out the door to alert TheMonolith)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 07, 2010, 08:33:51 AMActually the Halo series has had Adam Baldwin and Tricia Helfer too... these games have really amazing casting!

Don't forget Nathan Fillion. ;)

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

'Blood Gulch' map remade for Halo Reach, revealed in this RvB video, just released.
Apparently you can go outside the canyon, making it an absolutely massive map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFy83gAL1Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=lQjkO7sks3U&feature=sub

Also confirmed in video:
-Armor ability that enables you to create a hologram of yourself to mislead enemies.
-Warthog with missile launchers
-Mark VI armor back as part of the many customisable armor options.

Happy Bungie Day!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote-Armor ability that enables you to create a hologram of yourself to mislead enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE8KlskLKzc

Excellent.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Take that haters.  :D

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Flaming helmets for everyone in Halo 3, today only!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 07, 2010, 06:20:06 PM
Quote-Armor ability that enables you to create a hologram of yourself to mislead enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE8KlskLKzc

Excellent.

:D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Jul 07, 2010, 01:26:27 PM
'Blood Gulch' map remade for Halo Reach, revealed in this RvB video, just released.
Apparently you can go outside the canyon, making it an absolutely massive map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFy83gAL1Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=lQjkO7sks3U&feature=sub

Also confirmed in video:
-Armor ability that enables you to create a hologram of yourself to mislead enemies.
-Warthog with missile launchers
-Mark VI armor back as part of the many customisable armor options.

Happy Bungie Day!

I love Reach already. :D

Ticou

Ticou

Hopefully you can do a double t-bag with your hologram :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

... Spit roast?  :D

:-[

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ticou on Jul 08, 2010, 06:27:21 PM
Hopefully you can do a double t-bag with your hologram :)

Dude...no >_<

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Im sorry but i need to let this out.
As much as i love halo 3 and hate boosters i cant take it! The whole mass of spawn killing, camping, grenade spamming, noob comboing, players is pissing me off! I cant enjoy a game of matchmaking any more. I just cant. Even if I win it makes me so mad to see the people in the game with all grenade kills and sword kills tea bagging me when i spawn inside the room and get killed imediately when i walk past his camping spot or walk forward when i spawn and get nade spammed

Razz

Razz

According to Mancannon from Bungie there will be a big ass update tommorrow with tons of new screens and info for Reach.

From Neogaf:

"Hey tomorrow is Friday and Urk is still out of the office tending to diapers! I'm back at the helm (with some help from Luke) and I'm going to go ahead and semi-scoop myself...

Tomorrow's update will have a ridiculously huge Q&A with Chris Opdahl (he answered basically every question that was asked of him), I'm going to acknowledge the RvB video with some insightful tidbits, obligatory latest status of the project and team, show off some new treats coming your way via Reach AND... wait for it... drop exactly 66 new screenshots into the body of the update. Probably even drop another achievement detail or two into the mix as well.

And the Comic-con panel is just a week from today which will yield new info and a plethora of media capture and screens...then a big megaton not too much further out with the fruits of this week's big media preview visit... I can haz hype now?"

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

"I can haz hype now?"

Yes you can.  :)

Yautja117

Yautja117

I bought a brand new Halo 3 collectors Edition for $15 at Fye. It was a bit scratched, but I knew it probably was going to be. Still plays though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed