Post your Gamertag/PSN

Started by Danger Close, Mar 16, 2007, 11:17:44 PM

Author
Post your Gamertag/PSN (Read 83,646 times)

Foz 7

Foz 7

See my forum name thats my gamer tag

;)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Mine is DUTCH 9898. :)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Sorry if this has been mad already but i just joined XBox Live and have no firends on there so wondering what your guys gamertags are?

I'm Major Boggs

D-101

D-101

Darth Grif55.
Send me a Friend Invite.

Aeus

Aeus

It was I Aeus I, but I recently changed it to XYZ Predator.

Bza

Bza

Im EBazD

Im proper shite though! Heh

Stalker

Stalker

Hunterssoldier.

Feel free to send me a friend invite.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

fluxcap

fluxcap

fluxcap 0
Once Vegas 2 comes out, I'll be PS3 exclusive for a looong time ;)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: fluxcap on Jan 21, 2008, 10:47:50 PM
fluxcap 0

Why?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 22, 2008, 07:12:32 PM
fluxcap 0

Why?
All my friends have PS3's and we're all Rainbow whores so once Vegas 2 comes out I'll be getting it on PS3 and shoving my 360 in a corner to age gracefully. Although I'll probably grab Dark Sector for 360.

Stalker

Stalker

Let's just hope it doesn't have the horrible connection problems of the original game...every time I went to join a match it would say "This session is no longer available"...on nearly every single server.

Wraith

Wraith

Mine be SleepofReason.

I know its pretty sucky =)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

fluxcap 0

Rainbow Six Vegas played much better on the 360, the 360 is a much more fun console to have, I feel bad I gave it away to a friend of mine that didn't get shit for Christmas. My mom got me the PS3. Don't get me wrong I like it, but it's no where near as fun as the 360. GRAW 2 plays like shit on the PS3 compared to the 360, GRAW 2 skips and has sound cracks, the 360 plays it flawlessly. Rainbow Six Vegas doesn't sound as good as the 360 version and doesn't look as good either. I really don't have any more games for the PS3 now, I sent them both back.

I only have Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Socom Combined Assult and Motor Storm. I'm waiting for MGS4 and Killzone 2, those two games should be insane! I know those two are going to be masterpieces but I still wish I had my 360 instead so I can play with my friends and play better optimized games. I used make lots of friends on the 360. One guy I met from Miami ended up being my best friend almost lol, we never met but we were planning on going to Miami to chill, god dam we use to play allllll day together on Gears Of War and GRAW2. I should get another 360 console and have both. Whats the big f**king deal?

I'll use my PS3 to play all my Socom and Metal Gear Solid games and watch my blue-ray DVDs. Then I'll use my 360 to play with my friends and just have some real gaming fun.

The problem with the PS3 isn't that it's a bad system, it's that it's so advanced and so ahead of it's time that most game developers haven't yet learned how to optimize their games to play well on such a advanced system like the PS3. Thats why it took MGS4 forever to get finished, it's the only game out there that truely is optimized for the PS3, MGS4 will show people how insane the PS3 really is., a lot of people are going to buy the PS3 just to play MGS4.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed