Spider-Man

Started by MoonerSK, Jun 13, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Author
Spider-Man (Read 7,304 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I enjoy the side missions. I do wish the "random" Thug/Devil crimes happened constantly over the course of the story, web swinging to an objective and having those pop up along the way was a lot of fun.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I'm looking forward to tackling a new game plus with all the upgrades and suits now unlocked. The suits are a real strength for the game because of the individual power each one has. A cool feature that wasn't present in the Arkham series at all - they just had the skins. So well done to Insomniac.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finished this last night. I really really enjoyed it. So much so that I was upset when I'd finished it. I'm not really a completion when it comes to trophies or upgrades but I got 90% trophies, did most of the equipment but still had a fair few suits to get because I only usually did ok at the challenges.

I can't wait for the DLC.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 24, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
I finished this last night. I really really enjoyed it. So much so that I was upset when I'd finished it. I'm not really a completion when it comes to trophies or upgrades but I got 90% trophies, did most of the equipment but still had a fair few suits to get because I only usually did ok at the challenges.

I can't wait for the DLC.

I'm just about done I think, I just beat Electro and Vulture. I wish you had gotten to fight them separately and then as a team.

Out of the suits you have which one is your preferred Hicks?

Huntsman

Huntsman

I do think the map lacks soul after you've done the story and the side challenges. It needs something more....but I guess that's to be expected when you've done everything. But still, I think it needed more activity on the streets with the public and so forth.  Anyway...bring on the DLC.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 24, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Out of the suits you have which one is your preferred Hicks?

Honestly, I think I prefer the new default for this universe. Just felt right to be rocking it.

Huntsman

Huntsman

My fave is the classic comic outfit. It's so bizarrely awesome to wear that in the 'real' looking city. Two worlds colliding.

mez86

mez86

Finished the story last night and the end sceanes with the villain an wrapping up the story was emotional. I Carnt wait for the sequel but probably won't see it till ps5 comes out

MudButt

MudButt

I bought the game on release but only just got started playing it on Monday and I've really enjoyed it. I love swinging through the city and the combat system rocks. I've just fought Shocker for the second time and I am super excited to fight the rest of the Sinister Six towards the end of the game. Easily one of the best Superhero games ever made. Up there with the Arkham series for sure.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I just found out that Mark Rolston (Drake in Aliens) does the voice for Norman Osborne

The Old One

The Old One

Excellent.

Motion Capture too?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It doesn't look like. His character doesn't really look like him. I could be completely wrong but my understanding was whoever did the mo-cap, they also tended to use the likeness of.

Predaker

Predaker

Patch 1.08 out today with NG+, Ultimate difficulty, new frames and features for photo mode, DLC support

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I've been waiting for NG+ since I started playing.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 19, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
Patch 1.08 out today with NG+, Ultimate difficulty, new frames and features for photo mode, DLC support
Lovely. But sorry Spidey, RDR2 hits this week. My time with you will be limited.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed