654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 461,544 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 27, 2024, 02:18:04 PM
Quote from: Huntsman on Feb 05, 2024, 12:26:19 PM
Quote from: ralfy on Nov 20, 2022, 02:30:46 AMThe Predators as, like humans, they can develop technology to increase their abilities.

Any Predator, no matter how big and strong, isn't going to survive a facehugger. That's got to count for something.
Would the Predator Killer suit be able to resist one?
If it's made out of the same metal that Wolf used to fight aliens, then yes.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 27, 2024, 02:18:04 PM
Quote from: Huntsman on Feb 05, 2024, 12:26:19 PM
Quote from: ralfy on Nov 20, 2022, 02:30:46 AMThe Predators as, like humans, they can develop technology to increase their abilities.

Any Predator, no matter how big and strong, isn't going to survive a facehugger. That's got to count for something.
Would the Predator Killer suit be able to resist one?
I think xenos would eventually stop one based on this:

According to audio logs produced by Sean Keyes, the armor was likely an early prototype, as it was shown to have several flaws, despite it's advanced hardware. Examples of this were that tests performed on the armor found it to be brittle, as well as vulnerable to small arms fire. The power source used in it was only good for a full 24 seconds before shutting down and attempts to fire the large plasmacasters caused the suit to overload.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Xenomorph. It is truly the most alien design ever concieved. The Predator looks like the concept imput: Rastafarian warrior. He's cool, don't get me wrong, but him hunting and skinning people never bothered me compared to the life cycle of the Xeno.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I guess we can be less bothered by a predator that seemingly hunts only dangerous prey. We cannot considerate ourselves dangerous enough on a daily basis to trigger a predator's hunting needs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed