Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,135 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Damn, BrokenTusks, you've been busy. :D

MrBrokenTusks.

Even busier now,

it is kind of meh to me, and I didn't do the avatar because mine would of probably been the same as uncannys one.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 28, 2010, 07:34:33 PM
EDIT: I have a question. Did you two take classes in photo editing, or are you self-taught?
I just saw the question,

Well I can't speak for uncanny, but personally I am self taught, though I am still learning, you can get courses though in college which I plan to do and become a photographer but you don't need to be a good editer to become a photographer it certainly helps, and if your wondering how I teach my self I try and recreate styles not by copying but by trying to work backwards, if that makes sence and I experiment a lot, I mean most of the stuff I make is just random wallpapers and photos, such a small part of it is sigs so you guys don't see my learning curve. Which is basically flat.

and sorry for double post I tried to edit but it fudged up.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 29, 2010, 01:25:35 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 28, 2010, 07:34:33 PM
EDIT: I have a question. Did you two take classes in photo editing, or are you self-taught?
I just saw the question,

Well I can't speak for uncanny, but personally I am self taught, though I am still learning, you can get courses though in college which I plan to do and become a photographer but you don't need to be a good editer to become a photographer it certainly helps, and if your wondering how I teach my self I try and recreate styles not by copying but by trying to work backwards, if that makes sence and I experiment a lot, I mean most of the stuff I make is just random wallpapers and photos, such a small part of it is sigs so you guys don't see my learning curve. Which is basically flat.

and sorry for double post I tried to edit but it fudged up.

Pretty much self taught myself aswell.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Question wasn't asked at me... but I'm self-taught too. Even better, I've never read a tutorial. ;D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Aug 29, 2010, 01:30:02 AM
Question wasn't asked at me... but I'm self-taught too. Even better, I've never read a tutorial. ;D

Only tutorial i ever had to read was to practice heat vision effects.

MrBrokenTusks.

;D I have only read two, the first (My first time using ps) How to use layers, the other was just some good/evil photo effect I was having trouble with. Pretty nooby.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 29, 2010, 01:31:19 AM

Only tutorial i ever had to read was to practice heat vision effects.

HOLY f**k YOUR NEW AVATAR AND SIGNATURE
HNNGGGHHHHHHHH
IT'S SO... BEAUTIFUL

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'd like to have Photoshop. There's only so much Paint can do. :D

Although I do have Elements, but I don't think you can do much with that.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I use elements 7

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 29, 2010, 05:53:58 AM
I use elements 7
Uncanny did you read the post AvatarIII made in the Just Talk?
I think that would work for your sig and avy.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Aug 29, 2010, 05:53:58 AM
I use elements 7

That's what I have. Hm, I guess I just need to try it. :)

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 28, 2010, 01:01:12 PM
:D Thanks, hope you guys like this one

http://i35.tinypic.com/v2y982.png

Like with first blood I have saved it as a psd so I can make changes really easily so just say if you want any changes.

My god, it's beautiful. Thanks alot man, but if it isn't any trouble could you brighten it up a wee bit?

MrBrokenTusks.

Good, to bright or not bright enough.

Ryu

Ryu

Holy s**t! I feel like a 5 years kid in a candy store for free.
The two thou did an excellent job. Thank you very much. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed