Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,418 times)

Chris P

Chris P

::) Haha, hey guys. Sorry. LOTZ of crap I had to do yesterday. Had to get the final Skins up and runnin gfor my forums. But I am back.

Deadmeat, I will attempt this new "invasion" theme. I think I know what you want, somehting like the endless aliens like on the "Pyramid flashback in avp" right? Well, i'll giv it a go.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 14, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
Yeah. I want the shadow to be black, and the place where the shadow starts you can see that there are tiny little sillouettes of aliens. Kinda like an invasion. ;)

Aye aye ;) Coming up.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Thanks! :)

Cetanu

Cetanu

I'm having the most trouble finding a good pic of the planet. But...

have no fear, Cetanu is here! ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Google some images of ALien 3, there are some good planet-side pics in there.  ;)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: Chris P on Apr 15, 2009, 10:14:36 PM
Google some images of ALien 3, there are some good planet-side pics in there.  ;)

Thanks!!!

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

CHRIS! :D

Where you been, man? Wait, don't tell me, you were running your site!

I love it, but where can I check my new replies?

BTW, how's the desktop going, Cetanu?

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 16, 2009, 07:19:59 PM

Oh, haha. I guess that would pose a problem. See the top bar where it says "HOME", "SEARCH", etc..., well on the far right it will say: "X Messages". (X= number)

So basically, click on that. You can also use the info section on the bottom of the page.

Let me know on my forums iff it works. Simplypost a comment under feedback, (common problems thread would be ideal) But lets not talk about my forums here, the mods may not approve. ;)

But yeah, I was. I got the MARINE, ALIENM and PREADTOR skins all...pretty much done. ;D (You'll like 'em).

So I will have a go at this desktop, but I expect Cetanu to spend twice as long on it, so I would go with his when it pops up.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Chris P on Apr 16, 2009, 10:36:53 PM

Oh, haha. I guess that would pose a problem. See the top bar where it says "HOME", "SEARCH", etc..., well on the far right it will say: "X Messages". (X= number)

So basically, click on that. You can also use the info section on the bottom of the page.

Let me know on my forums iff it works. Simplypost a comment under feedback, (common problems thread would be ideal) But lets not talk about my forums here, the mods may not approve. ;)

But yeah, I was. I got the MARINE, ALIENM and PREADTOR skins all...pretty much done. ;D (You'll like 'em).

So I will have a go at this desktop, but I expect Cetanu to spend twice as long on it, so I would go with his when it pops up.

Sounds like you're going through allot right now... ;)

Thanks for the advice! :)

Chris P

Chris P

No problem.

Say, I am also making PSP (AVP) wallpapers if anyone wants them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hook me up, I'd definitely like to see them.

Cetanu

Cetanu

It's going. I haven't had too much time to work, site maintenance, writing, drawing, but I promise, I won't procrastinate. I've put too much into it to give up ;D -.-"

Expect it in...3 days?

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 17, 2009, 11:31:09 PM
Hook me up, I'd definitely like to see them.

Yeah? PSP wallpapers? Alrighty. I will post a few here. If I get a posotive feedback i'll create a PSP wallpaper request thread.

Chris P

Chris P

Here ya go. This is just one I made in like 15 minutes. I will make some maore later. just let me know what you think. Please note that the sizes are perfect of that to your PSP screen. SO no re-sizing is needed, also the areas where your icons go are also placed in the right spots.

- ENJOY!

#1- By: Chris P.

#2- By: Chris P. *This one has my name printed on the bottom in Pred Text. I can do the same for you.*

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

How's the sig coming along Chris, looking forward to it whenever you have time to do it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed