Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,284 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: d i l l o n on Nov 17, 2007, 11:30:46 PM
If you want one, babe, just ask.  ;)
heh call me babe again and die tomarow..... and I would like one

Reborn

Reborn

d i l l o n  can I have a sig of an alien queen fighting an elder, please?

Exiled

Exiled

Quote from: Exiled on Nov 16, 2007, 01:38:13 AM
I would like a colage of the wolf the NECA figure pics along with some pics of him with the whip and laser locking all blended together please

umm hello little help here.... please

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Vemados and Exiled...dudes, you got to chill.

If someone wants to, they'll do it.  I'm thinking that y'all bringing it up every five friggin' minutes isn't gonna win you any favours.

Exiled

Exiled

actualy 2nd time but ;)

Vemados

Vemados

I wait about 4-7 days between nagging

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

The fan girls are asking for a signature that shows how much we love predators if anyone can make it the girls would love you forever 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Exiled on Nov 20, 2007, 02:28:20 AM
I would like a colage of the wolf the NECA figure pics along with some pics of him with the whip and laser locking all blended together please

When you are rude like that, no one wants to make them.
We have lives outside of this website.
That is why I am not making any sigs now.
I have other priorities, and one of them isn't worrying about making a picture for someone I don't know.
NOW, if I was actually getting paid for the job, I would do it in a heartbeat. But I am not.
So, if you guys have patience. AND ask nicely, someone might take up the job.
But when you get pushy and whiney like that... No one wants to make them.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 20, 2007, 03:51:37 AM
Quote from: Exiled on Nov 20, 2007, 02:28:20 AM

When you are rude like that, no one wants to make them.
We have lives outside of this website.
That is why I am not making any sigs now.
I have other priorities, and one of them isn't worrying about making a picture for someone I don't know.
NOW, if I was actually getting paid for the job, I would do it in a heartbeat. But I am not.
So, if you guys have patience. AND ask nicely, someone might take up the job.
But when you get pushy and whiney like that... No one wants to make them.

spoken like a true sig master!

Exiled

Exiled

man you guys are blowing up over me saying a little help please jeez  :-X

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Exiled on Nov 21, 2007, 01:39:44 AM
man you guys are blowing up over me saying a little help please jeez  :-X

Did you read what I wrote?

Vemados

Vemados

Well just speaking for myself... I don't mean to be pushy or whiny but the sig I have is super bright and not really what I wanted, and I've been trying to get another for a few weeks.  I check in every few days to see if anyone offers to do my sig, but so far I got no one.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

If your sig is too bright, then get rid of it.  Problem solved!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 21, 2007, 02:13:18 AM
Well just speaking for myself... I don't mean to be pushy or whiny but the sig I have is super bright and not really what I wanted, and I've been trying to get another for a few weeks.  I check in every few days to see if anyone offers to do my sig, but so far I got no one.

And like I said... Not everyone has the time to make this kinda stuff for you guys.
I don't mean to come off as an ass or anything, it is just that if you have patience, you might get what you asked for.
I know you have been waiting a while, but sometimes you have to do that.
I haven't made anyone a sig in about 3 months. Because I just plain haven't had the time. If that gives you an example. Sigs are easy for me, but I don't want to make them when I work 40 hours a week, and go to school 15 hours, NOT including homework. Maybe everyone else lives life just like me, or they have an even bigger schedule.
Or maybe... You can take the time to and view some beginner tutorials, and download a trial version of photoshop, and you can start making your own.

Colton White

Colton White

I was thinking of renaming myself...Could anyone be up to making me another sig ?Im just seeing if anyone would actually do it after all of these replies but Yeah, i understand what you mean.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed