Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,316 times)

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

the only reason the sig i had was like that. Was to show to make sig in Paint.net was easy.An update about Paint.NET in the forum there are plugins plus the PCX.dll for skinning in AVP2 (PC)

wolfboy

wolfboy

avpvet, i think you're pushing it with the signature size boundary...

Dachande

Dachande

He is, its only meant to be one image per sig, and the size details are there as well, its in hte rules topic i think

Darkness

Darkness

I know, a lot of people are and I'm going to pm those people this weekend to sort their signatures out. Eventually, the rules will be enforced automatically by the forum if somebody either tries to have a bigger signature or more than one image, the forum will reject it.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I just made mine smaller  :P

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

^ easy for you, mine didn't look right, so I had to toy around with a different variation. I dunno about it, for me it feels rush what do you think ?

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

ok the second pic is for showing someone a skin its not part of a sig

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Mar 11, 2007, 05:38:47 AM
^ easy for you, mine didn't look right, so I had to toy around with a different variation. I dunno about it, for me it feels rush what do you think ?

I think it's quite good, though you should make an avatar that would match the sig.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

Quote from: Dekapitator on Mar 12, 2007, 02:05:32 PM

I think it's quite good, though you should make an avatar that would match the sig.

i guess but i like my key chain sig

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Mar 11, 2007, 05:38:47 AM

what did you use to make it

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Avpvet2006 on Mar 12, 2007, 03:38:37 PM
Its one cool Key-chain  ;D

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Mar 12, 2007, 04:56:23 PM
Quote from: Avpvet2006 on Mar 12, 2007, 03:38:37 PM
Its one cool Key-chain  ;D

i guess so but i could of touched it up probably a white glow

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

thanks, perhaps if I play around with another sig I would use the AVP comic art.

photoshop, I got it from my friend. ;) though Avpvet I think you have to fix the size, or a mod might take it down.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Mar 12, 2007, 05:18:00 PM

thanks, perhaps if I play around with another sig I would use the AVP comic art.

photoshop, I got it from my friend. ;) though Avpvet I think you have to fix the size, or a mod might take it down.

Well theres a CS3 coming out and im going to change when i get a chance

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I got 7, but look at my sig closely I made a little modifcation to the sig.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

its good dont seem rushed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed