Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 17,073 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Time for one of my analytical posts, I think. A question a lot of people have been wondering is where do the aliens come from in AvP2? That’s still speculation, but we’ve spoken to a couple of crew members and we can reveal that there will be a hive, most likely in the sewers – hence why the Predator was down there in the ADI Book picture. This could also explain why the aliens in AvP2 have ridged heads – like in Aliens – due to them being in a hive setting.

Well, that was most likely to do with the fact they were hibernating too and were a lot older so I don’t think AvP2′s story will be able to get around that. Okay, a hive isn’t big news but wouldn’t the presence of a hive indicate that a Queen would have to be in AvP2? So the question becomes where does the Queen come from? Read on for my full article…

Danger Close

Danger Close

Well, I agree with you, this is probably the most realistic direction for the movie to take.

War Wager

War Wager

That means there now has to be a Queen. One thing that bugs me though is that why the would keep her a secret, she hasnt even been mentioned once...    :-\  

Darkness

Darkness

Actually, she has. In our interview with Morris Chapdelaine. He said he didn't get to work on the Queen but he never said it wasn't in AvP2 either.

War Wager

War Wager

Just a thought, the hive's "hallways" in Aliens, look like the shape of the Queens egg sack, so mabye its just the Aliens instinct to make a hive like that even thought there isnt a Queen...    :-\  

blue50

blue50

Alien Queen come back fight with the humans and predators.   ;D     ;D  

Cellien

Cellien

Damn.. this is good news to me about the hive cause that means some cool looking Alien environment stuff    ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

what I want to know is, there are going to be survivors but what stops them going public about the aliens and predator destroying there town?    ???  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Screw the haters - this movie just keeps getting more awesome by the minute.  As for how the predator will battle a Queen, Predalien and all the drones is he could just use his wrist nuke again like in AVP.

The Ultimate Predator

Nice theory. I'm glad there's a hive.

Mr.Weyland

Mr.Weyland

what I really hope is that there are going to be more new aliens besides the pred to make the movie more exciteing. seeing as how their  is going to be a hive . as  for the haters screw them.

Grid Alien

Grid Alien

Best news all day  Grid Alien

Predboy

Predboy

Maybe there will be a fight scene between the predator and the queen.   ::)  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'm fairly excited.  I can't wait.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I really wanne see some stuff from the movie now, in the last months the news got better and better, and of course, an hive is great. By the way, i postet 2 new die hard 4 clips in general/tv discussion, they look awesome and i wanne see some stuff form avp2 now, im so exited for the teaser, cant wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed