Predalien: Dreads or No Dreads

Started by Kradan, May 13, 2019, 05:37:20 PM

Do you like dreads as part of Predalien design?

Yay
37 (50%)
Nay
33 (44.6%)
No Predalien
4 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author
Predalien: Dreads or No Dreads (Read 15,504 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I saw this predalien concept art and it generally looks better, The only problem that I have is the spike on the tail looking too much like a scorpion and the dreadlocks what is that it looks great

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I went to Photoshop to edit a couple things and it looks fantastic.  but that's just my opinion any thoughts on this?

BlueMarsalis79

Still mostly the ugly Resurrection design. Just boring.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Awwwww  :(

Wait why am I getting all upset. I should be the last person getting upset over opinion.

happypred

happypred

yes to dreads if the predalien looks like this:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I mean the dreadlock-like appendages ending in a rigid, pointed configuration.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 18, 2023, 01:37:50 PMI mean the dreadlock-like appendages ending in a rigid, pointed configuration.

https://i.ibb.co/1nmVY5N/Sil-Species-Natasha-Henstridge-b-removebg-preview.png
No I know it's just what she's doing to that man, are they wrestling?

Immortan Jonesy

This one is kinda similar to that style

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 18, 2023, 01:45:50 PMNo I know it's just what she's doing to that man, are they wrestling?

...have you not seen Species?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 18, 2023, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 18, 2023, 01:45:50 PMNo I know it's just what she's doing to that man, are they wrestling?

...have you not seen Species?
I did, it was kind of good. Love the action scenes within it especially when they're doing in bed but I don't know why Sil got pregnant do you got any explanation for this?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Her entire purpose as a biological weapon was hunting down the "strongest" man she could to give her children, to wipe out humanity. After finding something "off" or being interrupted during all her previous attempts at mating, she eventually singles out one of the team that's been causing her all the trouble, because the fact they even could shows a certain kind of strength the other men all lacked (power/authority).  Plus she was just getting desparate.

But you should watch it again. She's an alien weapon, and her function is to f**k, get preggers and wipe out and/or replace humanity.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 18, 2023, 07:01:49 PMHer entire purpose as a biological weapon was hunting down the "strongest" man she could to give her children, to wipe out humanity. After finding something "off" or being interrupted during all her previous attempts at mating, she eventually singles out one of the team that's been causing her all the trouble, because the fact they even could shows a certain kind of strength the other men all lacked (power/authority).  Plus she was just getting desparate.

But you should watch it again. She's an alien weapon, and her function is to f**k, get preggers and wipe out and/or replace humanity.
What mating, why did you phase f**k like that, is there some sort of double meaning.

[cancerblack]

Because "f**k" in english is slang for sex? Mating is a more clinical term, and probably more accurate for what she was trying to do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed