Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 194,803 times)

overthere

overthere

You're right, 2017. makes more sense with the 30th anniversary and all that. I just don't want to wait that long. I offer a compromise, one movie in 2016. and the sequel in 2017. so everyone's happy.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: overthere on Nov 12, 2015, 07:34:51 PM
You're right, 2017. makes more sense with the 30th anniversary and all that. I just don't want to wait that long. I offer a compromise, one movie in 2016. and the sequel in 2017. so everyone's happy.
Thats right.

Corporal Hicks

Haha. They wont be happy when its a rushed rubbish film.  :P

Let him take his time as far as I'm concerned. 2017 is more than good enough for me.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 14, 2015, 10:21:22 AM
Haha. They wont be happy when its a rushed rubbish film.  :P

Let him take his time as far as I'm concerned. 2017 is more than good enough for me.

I agree.  This series does not need another rushed, mediocre addition.

Topazora

Topazora

I don't care when it comes out, I just want it to be good.  If it takes to 2018, fine, just want quality.  It'd be nice to see an addition to Predator get the same publicity as when Terminator gets an addition.  Predators was pretty under the radar for most people.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I just want something I can be happy with. Something where I just don't sigh in utter contempt whenever I hear people talk about or even so much as feel resentment when I see references to it being made in other media.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

2018 would be more likely since Prometheus 2 will likely be out by then. I doubt Fox wants both films out in the same year.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 16, 2015, 06:24:21 AM
2018 would be more likely since Prometheus 2 will likely be out by then. I doubt Fox wants both films out in the same year.
You never know.

Johnny Handsome

For anyone worrying about the status: It looks like this is definitely happening and it's making progress, script is close to being finished.

2017 release seems very likely now.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Nov 25, 2015, 07:32:36 PM
For anyone worrying about the status: It looks like this is definitely happening and it's making progress, script is close to being finished.

Please be true.

I'm dying for some more Predator movies.

Corporal Hicks

Seen some new statements?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2015, 08:33:13 AM

Seen some new statements?
Yes, they are just now turning in the Predator script to FOX as they took some time away to develop "EDGE" for Amazon, but it it's full on now.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Care to share a source for that?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2015, 09:27:52 AM
Care to share a source for that?
I'm not interested in spreading fake updates and never did so in the past, so i guess you have to trust me when i'm saying this is making progress and looks like this is very much happening.

This is the current status and it's up to anyone to believe me or not.

Corporal Hicks

HuDa wasn't being confrontational, Johnny. I take it this is something you personally heard from someone affiliated and not something you read online?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed