Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,892 times)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Red Faction: Guerilla - AMAZING GAME !!!!!!!!

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Split Second: Velocity, mostly.

Richard.H

Richard.H

CoD: World at War. I dominate with tanks! Even against other tanks. I make the enemy scream "PANZER!!!".

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for Wii. Just beat Blaze on the highest difficulty with scorpion. I AM THE MK CHAMP!!!!!!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Batman Arkham Asylum - Best game of 2009.

Keg

Keg

GTA IV. Decided to give it another chance after hearing how good Gay Tony is. Didnt care much for IV first time around but im really into it this time. Learned how to manage friends better and didnt know about putting the phone on silent to stop incoming calls last time. Im having much more fun with it this time, and im enjoying getting immersed in the story and meeting the new characters. Im roughly halfway through i think. Im at the point where i gave up last time and traded it in, but im gonna stick it this time. Then im going to get Episodes From Liberty City and play through the two add-ons. And then finally i'll take the plunge and get Red Dead. Cant wait.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Read Dead right now. Best game I've played for a long time.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 08, 2010, 12:19:48 PM
Best game I have played since gta vice city

Keg

Keg

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jun 08, 2010, 12:20:46 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 08, 2010, 12:19:48 PM
Best game I have played since gta vice city

Skip Lost & Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony and then go back to them after Red Dead then? Thing is i figured after seeing reviews and hearing about the game that if I played it first I wouldnt enjoy GTA and the add-ons as much and thats why i started these first. Then again maybes a break from Liberty City will mean the add-ons seem fresh by the time im done with Red Dead. Ohh decisions decisions.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Red dead will eat your life until you finish it. Trust me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Red Dead is really that good eh? I didn't go too crazy over GTA IV; do you think it'd be worth my time to play RDR?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

No one went crazy over gta 4 since it wasn't as good as the last gta game's.

Red dead is nothing like gta. Just because it is same developer I see similarites at most

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

AVP 2
AVP 2011
ArmA 2 (Creating a new Campaign and it is a pain in the ASSSSSS to script all the shit)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Mass Effect. God, I love this game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed