Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,830 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 16, 2014, 05:16:08 PM
Pretty decent game but it feels a LOT like a MMO. Probably because its dropped MMO project  :laugh: Or lets say "altered".

Looking forward to trying it out but I don't really enjoy MMO's all that much.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 3

Beat Diablo on my first try..what a pansy.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.

My god..don't know why I thought this would be fun. f**kin' hate Street Fighter, but it was free so I figured I'd try it. Doesn't help that the 360 controller is absolute shit for fighting games.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dragon's Dogma

Strolling through the countryside looking for healing items with like 200hp left and a f**king Gryphon comes and 1 hit KO's me that motherf**ker. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks. Hoping to buy the tier 7 T25 AT tank destroyer while it's still cheaper for a limited time, I've researched it with my Jackson TD experience, I just need enough silver to buy it. Right now it's below 1 million silver, if I'm too late it goes back up to over 1 million silver. That TDD line also gets 30% more silver for a limited time including the T25 AT itself.

Then later I plan on doing some building and creating in Minecraft.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Currently grinding away in Kingdom Hearts to beat Maleficent the dragon.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 2

That f**king walk through the woods. :o

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 19, 2014, 03:24:12 AM

you probably died 100 times on the way didn't you

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 19, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 19, 2014, 03:24:12 AM

you probably died 100 times on the way didn't you
Less than you did.  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

LIES.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finally bought a couple of MK9's DLC kharacters. Freddy Krueger was a lot of fun, but damn his second fatality is hard to pull off. I also bought Kenshi, but haven't gotten around to playing as him yet.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Borderlands 2

Diablo 2

Charlie Murder

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Borderlands 2 on Steam

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Red Dead Redemption

One of my most favourite games of all time... and they got online multiplayer working again! I am a very happy man. But I didn't stay for too long as the main reason I turned this game on was to play the story in a new game, maybe later though. Getting some Minecraft inspiration along the way. For some reason, and I think it came with the update, in single player my repeater carbine and my cattlemen revolver which are the first two guns in the game are black on the wood parts and golden on the metal parts, they are golden guns.

You know what just occurred to me now, I'm like level 70 in GTA Online, yet I still haven't even touched the story of GTAV, period.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Borderlands 2.

THIS GAME TAKES FOREVER

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Primal Carnage: playing as the adorable Compy and giving the finger to all those 'Magic' hipster twats that held it back from everyone.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed