Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,662 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

The Last of Us

Devil May Cry

Shadow of the Colossus HD

I have a feeling that I'm not doing a good thing by killing the colossi. Not a good thing at all. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dat last of us.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 27, 2014, 10:14:05 PM
Dat last of us.

I think there was an update that did something to the guns cause it seems like headshots actually work now

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD

Finally reached 4-star level quests, seems I finally get my cat warriors now. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 27, 2014, 10:10:04 PM
Shadow of the Colossus HD

I have a feeling that I'm not doing a good thing by killing the colossi. Not a good thing at all.

Brilliant game, that. I won't confirm or deny anything about your suspicions, but I will say that there remains a fair amount of ambiguity after the game is over.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Seconded. I will never forget Shadow of the Colossus. Love the hell out of that game and always will.

Keg

Keg

Killzone HD. Love this game. Hated it when i first played it right before I got Killzone 2. This HD version is much more fun to play simply because it has a steady frame rate and it doesn't have that horrible background pop in the PS2 version had. Playing through the whole game as Luger and keeping the knife at all times. Something i always planned on doing but never did. So much more fun than just running around and blowing shit up as Rico.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Keg on Feb 28, 2014, 02:07:23 AM
Killzone HD. Love this game. Hated it when i first played it right before I got Killzone 2. This HD version is much more fun to play simply because it has a steady frame rate and it doesn't have that horrible background pop in the PS2 version had. Playing through the whole game as Luger and keeping the knife at all times. Something i always planned on doing but never did. So much more fun than just running around and blowing shit up as Rico.

Killzone was f**king badass. First game I ever remember wasting dudes through a huge smokescreen, running over serm berm like in a real war. That f**king game was visceral and tits. f**k yeah.

Eva

Eva

Got FarCry 3 last weekend on Steam, since they had a special 75% off deal. Gonna get going with it this weekend...

... and a new awesome Asus laptop at a bargain price muhahahaha 8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Medal of Honor(2010)

Damn, this game is boring.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

KZ was one of the first fun MP games on PS2.  I remember holding the sticky bombs and running into fools and getting like six kills at a time.  Good times.  Loved the intro speech to.

I liked MOH, its definitely slow, but its got some pretty sweet parts in it.

Its actually a fictional retelling of several real world events.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

There's a few good parts but most of the gameplay is pretty repetitive and dull.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I didn't think so, I was pretty glad that it wasn't simply a new COD.

If you want a COD knockoff play the second MOH because they definitely sold out there.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Really? It plays exactly like CoD... and which MOH is that?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Warfighter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed