Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,733 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2013, 03:45:27 AM
Let go of what made the series good in the first place?
Do you remember the RE5 DLC secret camera option? In the mansion, if you try to exit the mansion 3 times and the camera switch to the old school pre set camera angle... man I want this as an option in RE6 and so on  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Because crappy camera angles aren't annoying at all. ::)

WinterActual

WinterActual

And which camera angle in the mansion is crappy? I find them perfectly fine. I finished both RE1 and REmake about 100 times and never had any problems with the fixed camera angles. They create a different atmosphere in the game. Its better than the gears of war clone camera. If I want to play an action game Ill go play Gears not RE.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

What's funny is that the Gears camera style was heavily inspired by Resi 4.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 03, 2013, 01:05:59 PM

Ha ha this guy. Gears of war took a lot of stuff from RE4.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Which is no secret. Cliff Blezinskawotz (too lazy to google spelling) was a huge fan of Capcom's game.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 03, 2013, 01:28:59 PM
Which is no secret. Cliff Blezinskawotz (too lazy to google spelling).

Bahahhahahah!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I still think the best nickname given to Cliffy was 'Dude Huge'.

Had me rolling. :D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 03, 2013, 01:05:59 PM
Yeah, I've said Gears because its easier to imagine. RE4 is one of the best games ever made but this doesn't mean the direction Crapcom are chosen is the right one. I am pretty sure the original concept of RE4 with the fixed angles was better.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sure would've been interesting to play the original 'hook hand ghost'* version.

*If memory serves.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yeah the original RE4 was meant to feature ghosts  :laugh:

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

And it was helluva more interesting than what we ended up with. Oh well the franchise brought itself to rock bottom anyway, so it's not like it didn't have it coming for a long time.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim

Welp, time to get the Dawnbreaker. 8)

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jan 03, 2013, 03:56:54 PM
And it was helluva more interesting than what we ended up with. Oh well the franchise brought itself to rock bottom anyway, so it's not like it didn't have it coming for a long time.

Hell knaw.

f**king ghosts and possessed dolls in RE? I'll play my Fatal f**kin' Frame and Silent f**kin' Hill thank you very much. ::)

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 03, 2013, 07:06:48 AM
Because crappy camera angles aren't annoying at all. ::)

This.

I love the old games (REmake on GC is my favorite in the series) but those camera angles and dumbass controls can go right up Nemesis's dead stanky tentacled ass.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2013, 03:45:27 AM
Let go of what made the series good in the first place? Kinda hard when it's become something else entirely.

True, but RE6 has the best story and character development out of any of them and sure it changed, but it now a very great exciting action game with good characters.

Keg

Keg

Still Mass Effect. Havent played it for over a week. Havent played anything for over a week to be honest. This is the first day in 13 days that I havent been out drinking and I feel absolutely f**ked.

Anyway im 30 hrs into it now and Ive just finished Virmoir ( I think it was called that) and im back on the citadel. Cant be much more to go surely and then its onto Mass Effect 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed