Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,767 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Lie on Aug 20, 2012, 01:26:07 AM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 20, 2012, 12:51:12 AM
Ditto.

And ditto (makes reversing a pain in the butthole). Haven't progressed very far, but I'm enjoying it. Fun gameplay and slick production values.

VERY happy to see Not True Crime 3 finally made it.

I wanted Nick Kang to return his one of the most jokes video game characters, but this new guys alright spent to day just doing mindless missions I want to be able to call Amy! :-*

I'd be ecstatic if there was a reference to "dim sum time". :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Got a serious gamebreaking glitch in Darksiders 2. Can't progress through the story. Gotta wait for a patch..

Well I guess this is another nail in THQ's coffin

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My brother bought FEAR 3 very recently.

I was expecting scary but I wasn't really scared at all, it was just really bloody and twisted. Either way it was a fun ride.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Got Darksiders 2 to work, so I was able to finish the game. It ended a little abruptly for me..but overall I really enjoyed the game. Hell it was fantastic aside from the f**kin' game breaking like a crystal wine glass hitting concrete at 100 miles per hour.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 21, 2012, 04:24:02 AM
Got Darksiders 2 to work, so I was able to finish the game. It ended a little abruptly for me..but overall I really enjoyed the game. Hell it was fantastic aside from the f**kin' game breaking like a crystal wine glass hitting concrete at 100 miles per hour.

That sucks bout your glitch dude,I havent had any trouble yet. Havent finished it yet but its another solid addtiton to the series for sure.

Prime113

Prime113

Batman: Arkham City.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 21, 2012, 04:56:41 AM

That sucks bout your glitch dude,I havent had any trouble yet. Havent finished it yet but its another solid addtiton to the series for sure.

Watch out for the Demon world cause that's where it happens. A common fix is to remove all gear when going through the final parts of the dungeon. {why? I have no idea} hopefully they'll patch this soon because I really do love the game. It would be perfect if not for the bugs. I've heard people have gotten bugs similar to mine, or have gotten some that are even worse.

Lie

Lie

I lent my mate Persona 4 ( :'() in trade for Dragons Dogma, a game from the second after I saw the trailer I was like " THAT'S SHIT!" then I hear this as I started up the game;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jTeHzzefS4#

I was taken away. :'( Until the lyrics kick in. >:( It's not bad but those 53 seconds beautiful. :'(

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 21, 2012, 04:38:43 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 21, 2012, 04:56:41 AM

Watch out for the Demon world cause that's where it happens. A common fix is to remove all gear when going through the final parts of the dungeon. {why? I have no idea} hopefully they'll patch this soon because I really do love the game. It would be perfect if not for the bugs. I've heard people have gotten bugs similar to mine, or have gotten some that are even worse.

ouch, I'll keep an eye out.

Quote from: Prime113 on Aug 21, 2012, 03:32:43 PM
Batman: Arkham City.
;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

be sure to, because it can potentially corrupt the save file and the game will refuse to load past the "Journey So Far" loading screen. Be very careful.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Fall of Cybertron. Holy f**k is it good.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 22, 2012, 01:41:15 AM
Fall of Cybertron. Holy f**k is it good.

Lucky!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just bought Final Fantasy 7 on PS home.

God I loved this game as a kid.

Nope

Nope

Deus Ex. Finally got a mod that makes it so it can run on my computer(it would either run in slo motion or super speed), and it's ALOT of fun. Like, a blast. I love it with all the keypads and computer hacking and all kinds of stuff. Great game so far.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Beat it on normal, now doing Hard mode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed