Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,838 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Call of Warhammer mod for Total War, it's alright, no idea what the hell the story is in it though, never liked Warhammer much.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Back to Need for speed the run, I want that platinum and I've gone too far to turn back.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Got the Platinum Trophy on Uncharted 1. Now I can sell the game  :)

Keg

Keg

Gonna start RDR: Undead Nightmare seeing as if just finished getting 100% with the main game. I'll try and get 100% with this too but apparently some of the challenges and finding the four horses of the apocalypse and unicorn are really hard compared to the main game.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Keg on Aug 02, 2012, 01:21:53 PM
Gonna start RDR: Undead Nightmare seeing as if just finished getting 100% with the main game. I'll try and get 100% with this too but apparently some of the challenges and finding the four horses of the apocalypse and unicorn are really hard compared to the main game.

Ive never played Undead Nightmare yet myself,Heard good things though..might get it later.

Keg

Keg

It's brilliant. One of the best DLC's to ever be released. I'm currently trying to finish everything you possibly can do in the game and so far ive clocked 8 hours gametime and theres still a hell of alot more to do.

It's not so much of a DLC, its more of a fully fledged game with a "what if" story involving the characters of the main game.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Space and GTA San Andreas.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Replaying the Brothers in Arms trilogy, those games are an emotional slap in the face...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Would uninstalling Dawnguard for a temporary time get rid of my related achievements?

delsaber8

delsaber8

Bought batman arkham asylum, so far I'm really liking it.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Me too, got it maxed out on the PC, haven't played in years. It just has the magic touch though, way more optimized than Arkham City.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 06, 2012, 04:43:59 AM
Me too, got it maxed out on the PC, haven't played in years. It just has the magic touch though, way more optimized than Arkham City.
I've heard people say it was better so that's why I got it. I personally love the combat system, but I've never played arkham city. I might pick it up after I beat Arkham Asylum.

Effectz

Effectz

Mechwarrior Online closed Beta,pretty good for a closed beta,Can't wait for them to make it Open and release more stuff.

Terx2

Terx2

Alien Ressurection.

Found my old ps1 with the game still inside 8)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 06, 2012, 06:42:01 AM
Alien Ressurection.

Found my old ps1 with the game still inside 8)

Game and a half.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed