Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,348 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Well after finishing Skyward Sword's hero mode (finally!) I'm back to playing Skyrim and I just finished The Mind of Madness quest; Sheogorath is the best Daedric Prince ever!

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind!

Dear lord. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Moar Mass Effect 3

I just shut off the Geth servers. That was crazy Tron stuff right there.

Spoiler
Shepard lives!
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 26, 2012, 02:32:15 AM
Moar Mass Effect 3

I just shut off the Geth servers. That was crazy Tron stuff right there.

Spoiler
Shepard lives!
[close]

Have you played the last two games?

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah.

ShadowPred

Keg

Keg

It's been over a year since I last played Red Dead Redemption so Ima head for Armadillo!

Effectz

Effectz

Mechwarrior online beta.awesome game and its free,nothing better than stomping around in a 70 ton mech blowing off other peoples mechs limbs.

delsaber8

delsaber8

My friend and I played some budakai Tenkaichi 3, man it brings back memories.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Been playing Fallout 3 for hours everyday for awhile! Favorite Fallout game and one of my favorite games of all time!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Jul 27, 2012, 05:32:42 AM
Best Fallout game
I am just asking - how its better than F1 and F2? (I don't have in mind the graphics because they don't matter, its all about the gameplay)

delsaber8

delsaber8

What are you talking about, graphics play a huge part, as for gameplay I'll leave that out since I'm addressing the graphics comment. It's way more fun if you are there in the capital wasteland with amazing graphics it really plays a big part. Amazing graphics help with making a game more believable and really can help get you into a game. If people didn't care about graphics then we wouldn't seek to improve them, we would simply leave everything 8-bit. While gameplay is usually more important than graphics, they still play a big part in games. As for the whole which game is better argument, I'm going to stay out of that since I haven't played all of the fallout games thoroughly enough to have a strong opinion, I will say the step up in graphics do give Fallout 3 an edge though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And before someone takes this the wrong way and takes your post to mean that Graphics make everything better. You do mean that it makes you feel more immersed, right? Because that's what I get when I read this part of your post:

QuoteAmazing graphics help with making a game more believable and really can help get you into a game.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 27, 2012, 07:47:06 AM
Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Jul 27, 2012, 05:32:42 AM
Best Fallout game
I am just asking - how its better than F1 and F2? (I don't have in mind the graphics because they don't matter, its all about the gameplay)

Personally I just enjoyed F3 more then the others. You can see a lot of those reasons in the F3 vs NV thread and all those reasons are also why I like the game the most out of the whole Fallout series.

And while graphics aren't the most important part of a game to me, I do agree with delsaber that they make the game more believable and make it easier for you to get into a game.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Splatterhouse {2010}
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
God of War

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed