Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,493 times)

MudButt

MudButt

I had to stop playing Skyrim because it was sucking away my life, so I'm back on BF3!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I stop playing Skyrim for a while now as well. I haven't been in the right mood to play lately due to work and shopping lately.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I aswell have come off Skyrim, been playing MW3, G36C rules, going to get Battlefield 3 back though for my 360

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3

Got the MG36, love it. Now I'm trying to get all the other new weapons. 6 more.

Red Dead Redemption

I did my first prestige a few days ago despite having the game for quite a history. I was always more into the single player including Undead Nightmare but now I'm getting more into the multiplayer, mainly Free roam, Gang Shootout, Co-op, and Undead Overrun.

The last co-op mission was fun as hell!  ;D

We (4 people) are in Tera Azul (the f**king Alamo), surrounded by the Mexican Military with gatling and and artillery cannons and hundreds of Mexican soldiers. The Mexican army breaches both the east and west entrences. Once they are dealt with the are like 12 cannons blasting away on the ridge. While the 3 other guys go South/West to take care of the huge army I was worried those damn cannons so I went out he least entrence all alone and began my journey up the ridge on the cannons flank but protected by gatling guns and soldiers. I moved from cover to cover alone taking out hundreds of soldiers and taking out the gatling guns while the artillery cannons kept roaring as they all fire at my buddies. When I finally got on top of the ridge there were more soldiers and gatling guns who gave me many near death experiences but I fought on. After that I finaly started taking out the cannon crews and remaining soilders. When I finally took the entire ridge single handedly my buddies were still alive but still fighting so I grabbed an artillery cannon and helped them mop up. Then they came up the ridge with TNT to destroy the guns and complete the mission.

I am a war hero!  ;D

I went to youtube and played a victory march.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SndPb5XohYM#noexternalembed-ws

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Since Reach stopped working, I've been back playing MW3.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Dead Space 2 . Sci-Fi/Horror at his best after Alien.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

I cried.

Super Mario 3D Land

Feels so good to play a good old fashioned platformer after playing shooters and what not for the last few months.

m41guy

m41guy

Started Skyrim the other day.  I keep going back and forth from that to AC:Revelations and playing BF3 at night,

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

WWE 12.

Dead Space Portable. really good so far but makes my phone really hot! D:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo Wars
Dawn of War: Soulstorm
Duke Nukem Forever
Gears of War 3

Terx2

Terx2

Fallout new vegas.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Grand Theft Auto IV.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 21, 2011, 07:01:37 PM
Grand Theft Auto IV.

I got to get back to that game again someday, had loads of great times when it first came out. :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 21, 2011, 07:12:47 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 21, 2011, 07:01:37 PM
Grand Theft Auto IV.

I got to get back to that game again someday, had loads of great times when it first came out. :laugh:

I can't believe that I didn't play it earlier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed