Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,419 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Just got all the worthwhile dlc for Mass Effect 2 so im going through it again.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Duke Nukem Forever

Probably for the rest of the summer. :laugh:

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Duke Nukem Forever as well. So far, it's good and starts off a bit slow. I'm at the part where you fight off the Alien ship after you find the power cells.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Still Marathon. Coming in on the home stretch. Holy f**king shit, this game got really intense. I love the story, and Durandal is f**king badass.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Call Of Duty 4 PC

Keg

Keg

Back To The Future: Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Finally! What with the PSN Store being down for as long as it was it seems like an age since I played Episode 2 with the tantalizing ending leading upto this latest episode. Cant wait to get stuck in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Halo 3: ODST

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 16, 2011, 04:36:40 PM
F--k Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 is still the king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg-WFkkKOaU#

Red Faction Armageddon! it's a good game, i decided to go for highest difficulty right away, and i am stuck on a bit where you have to defend a tunnel excavator, and boy is it tough!

Keg

Keg

Whats it like? Worth picking up when it drops in price. Probably find it for £20 in a few months anyway.

it's good, some of the graphics look really nice, especially the effect of running water, it generally got varying reviews from mediocre to great, most of the mediore reviews citing disappointment after RFG, although i can't see why, this game feels a lot more solid, the graphics are a lot better, it actually has a story, the environments vary a lot, which is really nice to see, i say definately pick it up if you see it in your price range
shame play.com didn't do a good deal on it, i got RFG on release day for £17.99 because of a one day deal they did.

Keg

Keg

I think i'll pick it up eventually. Ive played all the other RF games so far and enjoyed them. MY biggest gripe with Guerilla was that for such a huge game it had very little story keeping you interested and what was there was shit. I still think another Guerilla style RF game could be excellent if they could come up with a story that keeps you interested the way other open world games like GTA, RDR and Infamous do.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Duke Nukem Forever
Lost Planet 2

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 17, 2011, 04:19:47 AM
Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 16, 2011, 04:36:40 PM
F--k Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 is still the king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg-WFkkKOaU#

Same here. :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finished Marathon. Ooh, boy, what a ride. I highly recommend getting this game. They have the entire trilogy for free on Bungie.net.

Ghostface

Ghostface

NBA Jam BOOMSHAKALAKA!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed