Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 77,715 times)

Enoch

I have the same prediction.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enoch on Nov 24, 2016, 12:31:10 AM
Very possibly. Remember what Wayne said about Blomkamp's Alien.
Maybe that one will go after all Covenant sequels.

I'm still hoping they'll slot this one in as soon as they can.  :-\ It's not like Ridley is going straight onto Prometheus 3/Covenant 2.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Nov 24, 2016, 12:31:10 AM
Very possibly. Remember what Wayne said about Blomkamp's Alien.
Maybe that one will go after all Covenant sequels.

LiquidMonster

Thank you Fox for the teaser poster and bump in release date. A summer A L I E N big budget tent pole film is BACK! I was hoping they'd bump it up for the summer! Any word on when tickets *might* go on sale? Oh and I think tomorrow in the U.S. during the Thanksgiving NFL Football games would make a perfect place to show the teaser trailer!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: LiquidMonster on Nov 24, 2016, 12:35:47 AM
Thank you Fox for the teaser poster and bump in release date. A summer A L I E N big budget tent pole film is BACK! I was hoping they'd bump it up for the summer! Any word on when tickets *might* go on sale? Oh and I think tomorrow in the U.S. during the Thanksgiving NFL Football games would make a perfect place to show the teaser trailer!

windebieste

For sure, ALIEN Day will be a massive promotional push forward.  I'm guessing that's the idea of bringing the release date forward to mid May.  The timing is not a coincidence.  The Marketing Boys have really hit this one square on the head.  What a poster, too!  Wow...

I am going to have to start saving my pennies sooner than I thought. This gon b tough on my poor aching wallet.  lol.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: LiquidMonster on Nov 24, 2016, 12:35:47 AM

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving? (I'm not American, forgive my ignorance.)

Enoch

Then we ll indeed have teaser tomorrow? :o :o

Corporal Hicks

Sounds like a reasonable time but I've not seen any trailer classification. Do they normally hype Superbowl trailer debuts? I'm not too sure.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 24, 2016, 12:40:08 AM
Sounds like a reasonable time but I've not seen any trailer classification. Do they normally hype Superbowl trailer debuts? I'm not too sure.

Usually things leak out about what trailers will show and what studios have paid for specific airtime.

Local Trouble

No sign of the skull.

Good.

Hate the skull.

The Alien Predator

YES! I am deliriously happy at this news!

Oh God! Someone please get me some sedative! I need to calm the f**k down!

Local Trouble

Calm down before I report you again.

Has SM analyzed the teaser image thoroughly for any signs of an ADI overbite?

KiramidHead

Great poster on the whole, would have preferred a ridged head to a smooth one, but it's a minor thing.

Tusky

Skull or no skull, its still the deadliest creative in the universe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed