The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 46,095 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Me i play on Xbox 360, who play on Xbox 360

I'm level 43 and the challenges i love to do is playing as a marine only with pistol (last time i killed a xeno by beating him to death , with out a scratch :D)

Predators are so weak in this game compare to AvP 1999 (same for xeno) i laught to tears when i killed one of them with my pistol (it's just soo easy)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: Oplurus on Aug 28, 2010, 07:59:09 PM
i'm on the ps3 :)

Shame, I'm on Pc. :(

[Edit]

Played right now in a STD match with 8 preds vs 6 aliens vs 4 marines. Here's some of the most troublesome players:

ManaCraft - Pred, plasma spammer; at 1st I thought he was okay, but after seeing him spam around the P.Caster, my opinion changed.

|WYC| CHAMELEON™ - Pred, plasma spammer; at one time he killed 3 in a row with the P.Caster. Also pulled Sks from the front, and was a bit of an "E" nut.

Rain - Pred, plasma/mine spammer; yeah, just like the rest of 'em.

[Edit] Okay, something real weird just happened. Again, a STD, and this time, Preds were playing fair, but this guy...

Yegreg - Alien, "E" and wall spammer; yeah, so, huh, this dude not only spent the whole round Sk-ing everyone and wall spamming, but I suspect he was also hacking. As I watched some guy close to me get Sk-ed by Yegreg, I emptied more than half a clip on HIS HEAD! And he didn't die! Of course I said it outloud on the mic, but as soon as that happened, the game ended cuz the HOST, had left the server! And then the game got stuck on a never-ending loop as the message repeated itself everytime I tried to leave. I dunno about you guys but something's not right here.

Valheru

Valheru

Grey_Yautja....stop just putting all the Pred PC spammers up on the wall of shame...sure it gets annoying but it's like saying a marine is PR spamming...it's his main all round weapon, the PC is pretty much the preds main stayer so your obviously going to get a lot of preds just using it like most marines will mainly use the PR the whole game...get over it already!  ::)

You have watched Predator right? And all the other movies? This is his main weapon, especially when the action gets hot like 1 pred against 3 enemies....you expect him to try and melee them all? Yeah right, the first one he attacks will see him SKd by one of the others. A marine would do the same, spraying with his PR in the hope he gets them all....once out of that situation you would most likely go back to a more skilled weapon since your back on the hunt and not just trying to stay alive.

Cheers,

Valheru

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: |ES| Valheru |M| on Aug 30, 2010, 10:59:40 PM
Grey_Yautja....stop just putting all the Pred PC spammers up on the wall of shame...sure it gets annoying but it's like saying a marine is PR spamming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Valheru

Valheru

Laugh all you want...doesn't change the fact  ;)

Seriously guys, harden the f#@k up and stop whining so much ::) ....I come to this thread to read about the people who cheat, team kill, basically screw the game up for everyone else...not to read about every pred Grey_Yautja comes across that uses the PC that bit to much ::). Every game he plays he is back in this thread posting up another 10 of them and most sound as if they are just playing the game how it allows them to play it, even if some do spam the PC to death....well spam them back till they get the message or find another server...they aren't going to stop any time soon obviously ::)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Allright, fine, I'll shut up. All I did was try to warn you guys to some of the worst players in the Pc, but, hey, it's okay, I'll just shut up like Valheru so politely asked and let them multiply until the games are no longer enjoyable.

Valheru

Valheru

How were you going to stop them in the first place? ???

Naming 30 preds out of the hundreds that abuse the PC isn't accomplishing much, no one is even going to remember everyone you list as there are so many and it's just standard gameplay in the end as much as it sucks.

What this thread is for is the few real scum of the earth players that you want to avoid at all costs or notify the server admin so they can be banned.

I actually think you are doing a great job Grey_Yautja but your taking it to far and listing every person that simply doesn't fit your view of how the game should be played instead of people clearly exploiting the game through cheats and real bad gaming ethics such as continually pushing your team mate marines off ledges and sh#t like that.

I figure if you really want to enjoy the game, join a clan and play on private servers and even when you open it up to the public you can stipulate gameplay rules for the server so anyone causing you grief can be kicked  ;)...or just play with mates, you can add people to your steam friends list that you find are honourable, good players and just hang round with them instead of going against randoms where you don't know what you'll get.

Cheers,

Valheru

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Yeah, I don't see the point in this thread really... naming out player names for their tactics won't change how they play. If they use plasma, then whatever, deal with it or rage quit.. if they spam stealth kills.. deal with it or rage quit.. whatever man...
Just play the game and enjoy there is actually an Avp3 game.. or.. quit and go back to AvP or Avp2 where you WILL find things to complain about aswell..

Aside from that.. I have yet to make it on this wall of fame.. I mean, shame.. I need to spam more plasma to get on here.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: AcidGlow on Aug 31, 2010, 09:54:55 PM
Yeah, I don't see the point in this thread really... naming out player names for their tactics won't change how they play. If they use plasma, then whatever, deal with it or rage quit.. if they spam stealth kills.. deal with it or rage quit.. whatever man...
Just play the game and enjoy there is actually an Avp3 game.. or.. quit and go back to AvP or Avp2 where you WILL find things to complain about aswell..

Aside from that.. I have yet to make it on this wall of fame.. I mean, shame.. I need to spam more plasma to get on here.

That's exactly what i have done  :D

AvP> AvP2> AVP3

Lucky

Lucky

lol why is spamming plasma shameful? its only effective weapon we got vs marines. it can be a pain to get a successful 1 hit kill off. disk is not to great vs marines its alot better vs aliens. whine whine whine. i would trade all pred weapons for a shotgun lol. This is also what is wrong with spamming heavy attacks? I would rather do heavy + heavy then heavy + cool looking yet slow as hell get you killed kill animation. You cant heavy + light all the time can still be blocked its lame. this is |\/|/\DF/\TC|-|I(KKILL/\

Brother

Brother

The...only effective weapon..O_o

Lucky

Lucky

Quote from: Brother on Sep 15, 2010, 03:18:51 PM
The...only effective weapon..O_o
by a large margin compared to our other ones.

Brother

Brother

Then you say the most effective weapon, not the only one. And I'm sure other players would disagree, most consider it kinda cheap.

Lucky

Lucky

Quote from: Brother on Sep 15, 2010, 04:04:37 PM
Then you say the most effective weapon, not the only one. And I'm sure other players would disagree, most consider it kinda cheap.
just because even people, if the majority says something is cheap. dont mean it truly is something cheap or op. what if my opinion was pistol is cheap? lol which it isnt. no its not our only weapon. got another suggestion if i see a crowd of 3 marines? run in and hope for a sk but that is kamikaze. odds are spear wont hit. and disk wont kill them. i wish we had other options.

Brother

Brother

Yes it does. People found it over powered, the devs agreed and the weapon got nerfed.

If you run into 3 marines, hmm..how about some strategy instead of spamming?

Lemme ask you, if an alien runs into 3 marines/preds, then what? Or if a marine runs into 3 plasma spamming preds? Or is it just ME ME ME? And you call other people whiners..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed