Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 420,407 times)

Elliott

Elliott

ALERT FOR PC PLAYERS: PROOF OF PROTHEANS IN MULTIPLAYER!

Inside the files of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer powers, Dark Channel and Slam are located.

And are favorite Prothean has what powers? Dark Channel and Slam.

Along with the two new maps, Goddess and Jungle.

I'm guessing Goddess is a Thessia map, and Jungle a Sur'Kesh one.

EDIT EDIT; BIG NEWS FOR QUARIAN  FANS! MALE QUARIANS!

That picture was tweeted a while ago by MassEffect and it was taken down shortly after. The males are suppose to be accompanying the supposed Vorcha and Protheans in the Rebellion DLC.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Vorcha? Protheans? I may start playing multiplayer again.

On another topic, I think we all need someone to create designs for all the species mentioned, but never seen in the Mass Effect universe, would be interesting to see what people come up with.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

MALE QUARIANS AND VORCHA BEST NEWS EVER!
{Fangirls)
Quote from: Sylizar on May 06, 2012, 08:57:39 PM

On another topic, I think we all need someone to create designs for all the species mentioned, but never seen in the Mass Effect universe, would be interesting to see what people come up with.
Soooo Female: Salarains, Turians, Batarians, Drell, Hannar, Elcor, Volus, Vorcha and even though we saw a female Krogan you did not see her face and you have no sence of her build with her outfit.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

So, I haven't been to this forum since shortly before ME3 came out, because I was busy anticipating (shit can be time-consuming) and then playing ME3.

I've missed almost 100 pages of this thread. I've stopped playing multiplayer (in fact, I've cancelled Gold for now, since that was all I was playing), and am now just waiting on the Extended Cut DLC, which will, of course, address the face that
Spoiler
Shepard was indoctrinated.
[close]
BECAUSE HE WAS.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Jesus, can you imagine being able to play as an Elcor?

Hope the new weapons are somewhat different from what we have now. Also, was playing multiplayer the other day when I realized that you could charge up your shots on the Harpoon Gun, now I can dereail mother f**kers like nobody's business.  :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm thinking of playing and saving up towards the Claymore shotgun. Why? Because in the campaign it saved my ass!

Spoiler
The part when you're on Earth and you have to defend the missile site. I realized I had a Mattock and a Carnifex and I was like "f**K me..." as I was about to be stormed by so many Brutes and Banshees. I turned to my Claymore and had my own little Grunt blood rage scene.... I actually survived that endless chaos because of the Claymore... "Anyone got somethin' to eat?"
[close]

Vakarian

Vakarian

I don't really like the Claymore because of its stupid reload time, its got some damage and range on it, but shotgun wise I prefer something like the Katana for its weight, or the Graal Spike Thrower for its insane damage, range and accuracy.

I might do a biotic playthrough tonight...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The Katana is my favourite shotgun but I brought the Claymore along to earth because I somehow knew I'd need something bigger.

I've been thinking if there is a class better suited for me than 'Soldier'. I kinda have my doubts but it's worth a look anyway.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 07, 2012, 12:06:59 AM
The Katana is my favourite shotgun but I brought the Claymore along to earth because I somehow knew I'd need something bigger.

I've been thinking if there is a class better suited for me than 'Soldier'. I kinda have my doubts but it's worth a look anyway.

Well if you like using shotguns then I'd suggest Vanguard, rush in there and smash into the bastard, then unleash hell on them with your shotgun and point-blank range. You also get some insane damage and weight perks in terms of shotguns with the Vanguard class.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I also wanted to play as a soldier again to use adrenaline rush... I've never really used it so I don't really know what it does...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 07, 2012, 12:29:37 AM
I also wanted to play as a soldier again to use adrenaline rush... I've never really used it so I don't really know what it does...

Makes everything go in slow-motion. Good for snipers, looking badass, or trying to get out of a sticky situation. On my hardcore run I just used it to get from point A to B without takiing much damage. I used Marksman mostly for taking people out the game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on May 07, 2012, 12:32:28 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 07, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

Makes everything go in slow-motion. Good for snipers, looking badass, or trying to get out of a sticky situation. On my hardcore run I just used it to get from point A to B without takiing much damage. I used Marksman mostly for taking people out the game.

And apparently you do more damage as well. I think I'm going to give it a go now.  ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Galliruler on May 06, 2012, 08:13:35 PM
ALERT FOR PC PLAYERS: PROOF OF PROTHEANS IN MULTIPLAYER!

Inside the files of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer powers, Dark Channel and Slam are located.

And are favorite Prothean has what powers? Dark Channel and Slam.

Along with the two new maps, Goddess and Jungle.

I'm guessing Goddess is a Thessia map, and Jungle a Sur'Kesh one.

EDIT EDIT; BIG NEWS FOR QUARIAN  FANS! MALE QUARIANS!

That picture was tweeted a while ago by MassEffect and it was taken down shortly after. The males are suppose to be accompanying the supposed Vorcha and Protheans in the Rebellion DLC.

Its already confirmed mate http://fronttowardsgamer.com/2012/05/01/mass-effect-3-dlc-rebellion-pack-info-leaked/

MudButt

MudButt

I still need to get this game so I can kill things with my yardstick..

Sweeper, FB, and Prime will understand my pain..

Spoiler
Spoiler
I can't see without my glasses..
[close]
[close]

Sylizar

Sylizar

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 06, 2012, 11:15:08 PM
MALE QUARIANS AND VORCHA BEST NEWS EVER!
{Fangirls)
Quote from: Sylizar on May 06, 2012, 08:57:39 PM

Soooo Female: Salarains, Turians, Batarians, Drell, Hannar, Elcor, Volus, Vorcha and even though we saw a female Krogan you did not see her face and you have no sence of her build with her outfit.

That and things like the Raloi and the aliens during the Prothean's time. Saw some fan art of the Raloi and some epic art of the Inusannon or whatever they're called that inspired this idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed