Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 420,391 times)

Elliott

Elliott

Finally got the Geth Pulse rifle that I wanted. Equipped it to my quarian, and went into a silver match.

I didn't know that the Geth Pulse Rifle is a chunk of microwaved shit.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Galliruler on Apr 08, 2012, 12:54:53 AM
Finally got the Geth Pulse rifle that I wanted. Equipped it to my quarian, and went into a silver match.

I wonder if a Geth can use Geth wepons better then the aliens...

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Galliruler on Apr 08, 2012, 12:54:53 AM

I like its accuracy, but without an attachment to increase damage, I'm not sure its worth using.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I got a level 3 Geth rifle, First time I used it with no attatchments it was a piece of shit. But the recoil is litterally nothing, it's like firing a laser, will try it out with marksman and some damage and piercing attatchments.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just got the Locust SMG. Pretty low impact damage, but it's accurate as f**k and beautiful at supression. I'm not sure what I'll use it for most, because I wanna have the Hornet in either my Infiltrator or Asari Adept class... thinking of keeping my Locust for my Adept (weakening and then Throw), but they're both awesome guns if used correctly.

As for the coming Asari Justicar class, we've already seen that it has the Throw ability, and the Biotic shield as an exclusive ability, but I'm hoping the other secondary is Slam-- really wanna see that make an appearance in MP.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Promoted my soldier yet again, but I got him silver worthy already. I had an interesting conversation.

Random: "You're a f**king faggot."

Me: "Calm down it's just a game."

Random: "NO IT'S NOT JUST A GAME IT IS MY LIFE! bla bla bla..."

Me: "Oh no, you're one of those uptight elitist bastards aren't you?

Spoiler
GO FLAP YOUR COCK SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

*mute*

[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 08, 2012, 05:09:08 AM
Promoted my soldier yet again, but I got him silver worthy already. I had an interesting conversation.

Spoiler

*mute*

[close]

:laugh: :laugh: Niiiice!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Shoulda asked if he was hungry.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Didn't come to mind at the moment, oh well, I'm satisfied.

This other guy I had to mute simply because it sounded like he was eating potato chips right in the mic, it was so annoying.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Spoiler

*mute*

[close]
Act in character of your soldier not only does it make them stop talking it makes them down right scared of you because it sounds like you lost you mind into the world of Mass Effect {Bites lip}

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 08, 2012, 06:16:36 AM

Spoiler

*mute*

[close]
Act in character of your soldier not only does it make them stop talking it makes them down right scared of you because it sounds like you lost you mind into the world of Mass Effect {Bites lip}

Speaking from experience... :P

Nightlord

Nightlord

This is brilliant, it's just like Bioware and us fans.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wisHcuBzTCM#ws

Sylizar

Sylizar

My brother finally finished the game yesterday. Really don't see what all the fuss is about, nor do I want to get into it because I really don't want to get into all the whining that could ensue.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 09, 2012, 06:49:48 PM
This is brilliant, it's just like Bioware and us fans.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wisHcuBzTCM#ws

I loved that, in a way that hurt me.

Quote from: Sylizar on Apr 09, 2012, 11:15:27 PM
My brother finally finished the game yesterday. Really don't see what all the fuss is about, nor do I want to get into it because I really don't want to get into all the whining that could ensue.

Have you been in it from the get-go? If not, there's no way you could understand.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Sylizar on Apr 09, 2012, 11:15:27 PM

Thats a bit retarded, you should at least try ME1 and ME2. ME3 was good up to the last 10-20 minutes. A game will never look that great unless its you thats playing it, especially a game that requires Immersion such like the Mass Effect games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed