Possible synopsis to prometheus 2?

Started by pred169, May 12, 2015, 10:51:30 PM

Author
Possible synopsis to prometheus 2? (Read 1,522 times)

pred169

pred169

So I found this synopsis for prometheus 2 on the imdb website and found it to be a good read. Wanted to get some other opinions and hear what others thought of this possible outcome. Always nice to here anothers perspective on the subject. I added the link so that you can all take a look. Your thoughts on this possible outcome?

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/synopsis?ref_=m_tt_stry_pl

Corporal Hicks

It's just speculation I'm afraid.

Personally I have no idea what to expect in the sequel. I just hope it's more coherent than the first.

pred169

pred169

Agreed

Not a bad idea though. I like several aspects of this synopsis and I feel if used it could link the films with minimal questions remaining

whiterabbit

The antagonist should some how be full of rainbows and pastels. That would really put a contrast on alien's dark shadows and corners.

pred169

All jokes aside if the plot turns out anything close to this I'd be happy. Maybe it could finally answer the questions prometheus was supposed to answer.

CainsSon

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 14, 2015, 01:26:54 AM
The antagonist should some how be full of rainbows and pastels. That would really put a contrast on alien's dark shadows and corners.

I LOL'd.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Prometheus

They went looking for answers.
What they found were more questions and answers to old questions no one liked.
Now they're looking to fill in all of the plot holes from the first movie.
Yet again no one will like the answers Ridley gives them.
The first time they went in search of GOD, what they found was an albino alien.
This time they went to find GOD's mother, what they found was a black alien.

Prometheus...es

Yup, the human race is born because an Engineer just had to f**k an Alien. Boop out pooped man. The black goo is just let over placenta juice. Sorry to break it to everyone. :P

markweatherill

Yes but aliens are just so darn sexy. I think Alien Resurrection could have done more with that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed