Can Prometheus 2 work without Elizabeth Shaw?

Started by predxeno, Mar 28, 2015, 06:22:05 AM

Can Prometheus 2 work without Elizabeth Shaw?

Yes
4 (33.3%)
No
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author
Can Prometheus 2 work without Elizabeth Shaw? (Read 3,838 times)

Born Of Cold Light

The black goo may not have come from the Aliens, but the biological similarities between them and the hammerpedes, trilobites, and Deacons is unmistakable.  As for the mural, I'll give you that, since from what we know of Engineer artwork, the mural might have been a warningl.  That being said, you cannot deny that this implies a deep cultural significance for the urns placed there beyond simply being utilitarian:

Now maybe the head is just the equivalent of a flag, but it does show a concept of power projection and that the Engineers were unashamed of their creations.  Regardless, all the evidence pointed to the fact that you didn't just wake one up randomly and hope to have a pleasant conversation.

predxeno

Well, I compare the head like having a picture of George Washington in the White House, I don't think we can take anything concretely from that; it's a weird thing to have in a weapons room but humans have done weirder things with our own egomania for certain.  The architecture is also very old and naturally everything looks creepier when it has decayed and rotted, haunted house stories being a case in point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed